2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Becky's 120 Book Challenge

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Becky (new)

Becky | 64 comments This year I want to put a huge dent in the 1001 books to read and I want to finish series that I started years ago. Hopefully this will keep me on track!!

message 2: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Best of luck in the coming year!

message 3: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Becky wrote: "This year I want to put a huge dent in the 1001 books to read and I want to finish series that I started years ago. Hopefully this will keep me on track!!"

Wow, impressive goal Becky! Looking forward to see which series you'll be finishing and how you liked them. Will you be joining the Serial Reader Challenge?

In any case I wish you good luck with your goal and a very happy reading year!

message 4: by Keshan (new)

Keshan (keshanhareshu) | 6 comments i like to read 150 books in 2018... i am waiting :) 2 more days :)

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky | 64 comments Thank you for the well wishes! I am going to try to finish the Prey and Reacher series. That is a great idea! I am going to sign up for it now!

message 6: by D.G. (new)

D.G. I'm catching up on Reacher this year too! What book are you up to? I'm up to book 19.

message 7: by Becky (new)

Becky | 64 comments I'm only on book 10. I would like to get back with you once I'm caught up. Good luck on your book reading!

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky | 64 comments So far I have finished 8 books! I am ahead of schedule which is an awesome feeling!

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Becky wrote: "So far I have finished 8 books! I am ahead of schedule which is an awesome feeling!"

Cool, congratulations Becky!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great keep up the great reads!

message 12: by Becky (new)

Becky | 64 comments Thank you!! That is very helpful. I am trying to get through Anna Karenina and it is going very slowly.

message 13: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Becky wrote: "Thank you!! That is very helpful. I am trying to get through Anna Karenina and it is going very slowly."

Want to read that one too but have been postponing....

message 14: by Ceira (new)

Ceira (candyceira) | 167 comments How did you like an Amber in the Ashes? I loved it but I've been putting off the sequel for some reason... :((

message 15: by Becky (new)

Becky | 64 comments Susy it is a good book just very long.

Ceira I really liked the book as well. I really liked that we got the point of view from both sides. Im just waiting for the library to have the second one.

message 17: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 20: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 21: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!

message 23: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Doing great keep it up!