2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Sarah's 52 books for 52 weeks!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 5 comments Hopefully this will remind me in the midst of boring assigned books that I do, in fact, enjoy reading.

Also, none of my friends read, and the pain of finishing a fantastic book and having nowhere to turn became too much to bear.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Sarah wrote: "Hopefully this will remind me in the midst of boring assigned books that I do, in fact, enjoy reading.

Also, none of my friends read, and the pain of finishing a fantastic book and having nowhere to turn became too much to bear."

I know what you mean Sarah! I have nobody to talk to about my readings as well. That is, until I found this group!

Wishing you the best of luck with your 52 books & a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Well... now you have +15,000 people to talk books with, Sarah :D

Good luck with your challenge :) I hope you have a fantastic year!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12014 comments I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!