Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows discussion

Who do you ship Harry with?

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J (new) - rated it 5 stars

J Harry and Ginny. Their chemistry (in the books) is so real it becomes tangible. The movies just didn't give their relationship justice.

Myanna Hightower Definitely Harry and Draco!!!! I didn't even ship them until like recently, but I see the appeal of those two together. They're both so wrong for each other, but so right at the same time!!

Potato Chip Definitely Harry and Ginny. (book though not movie.) She had to let go of him first and date other people which helped her gain confidence. When the time was right they found their way back to each other.

Gracie Malfoy Harry and Hermione definitely...They were always there for each other

robylegge I love Harry and Ginny together, I can't think Harry in love with any other. Their perfect!

Jess Penhallow I think Harry and Ginny are too similar to each other. I like Harry and Luna as she seems to really understand him.

josie Joyce wrote: "Harry and Ginny. Their chemistry (in the books) is so real it becomes tangible. The movies just didn't give their relationship justice."

Harry and Ginny for sure

Dani Jingle bells
Drarry smells
Harmionie go away!
Huna's bad
Charry's sad
HINNY ALL THE WAY!
HEY!

mollie!! Ok UNPOPULAR OPINION TIME!!!!
HUNA. I ship it in a v closeted way, but i can just SEE ITTT!!! I mean, Harry was always so sweet to luna and i like to think that she had a little crush on him (maybe? yes? plz?) And she helped him cope with sirius' death!! MAJOR bonus points for that, girl! and harry saved her in deathly hallows, even though her father tried to kill them. he HAS to like her as more than a friend, way down deep. really, i think that if jk rowling should have made any ship canon, it should've been huna. she rlly built it up throughout the last few books!
i do like drarry, but its mostly bc their relationship is so wrong that its funny, which makes it kinda right. i ship harmione in the movies just a lil tiny bit and i ship dramione in goblet (i thought he was taking her to the yule ball and thats why she wasn't telling harry and ron!! i mean cmon, that would've been a freaking awesome plot twist! i would've gotten whiplash from that turn!). as for charry, i do give cho a little bit of slack as far as that relationship goes bc she was so emotionally unstable. under different circumstances, it could've maybe kinda worked!! don't ship it, but don't hate it. entirely. maybe in some other life, kiddos.
those are my ships ladies and gents! may they forever float peacefully on the sea of headcanons <3

message 10: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma How is this even a question? Harry and Ginny! How could you not? She has always loved him. Yes, it took Harry a little longer to get there but they're so natural together, there is so much love and trust.

Paloma Harry and Hermione! I always hoped that they would end up together. They understand each other and are a way better match than Ron and Hermione, who are always fighting and disagreeing with each other about everything. (You could say that that is part of their attraction, but I don’t think that it could last long...)

message 12: by Julia (new)

Julia Anderson Harry and Ginny is great but part of me wants to see Harry and Hermoine, both couples have great chemistry

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

1. Drarry: no. no. nonononnoononono i'm not even addressing this.

2. Charry: this is actually almost as bad as than drarry. cho chang is a self-important jerk who won't even let harry even breathe in the same oxygen as hermione or anybody else has inhaled in.

3. Huna: Magically Mollie already mentioned this, and i have to say i can agree with some of the arguments she made for this ship. the problem here, though, is that they're in different houses, and therefore support different ideals, which could probably cause conflict at some point.

4. Hinny: so terrible and awkward in the movies that it ruined this ship. but i didn't really like it in the first place because it creates a "damsel in distress" sort of thing, and i'd also like to point out that ginny used to be a huge fan of harry potter, which makes the situation of their relationship even more clumsy. but they've already had 3 kids together, apparently, so there's no going back i guess.

5. Harmione: hermione and harry have been together as friends from the start and have great chemistry together, settling conflicts way more easily than her fights with ron. they also have a very natural and understanding relationship. i really believe harmione should have happened.
and apparently so does J.K. Rowling. she admitted that harry should have ended up with hermione in 2014. source: http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2...

so i guess that's game, set, and match for harmione. :)

message 14: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam I've never liked Ginny and Harry together. I think that Draco, Hermione, or Luna are all better choices than Ginny.

message 15: by Tasnia (new) - added it

Tasnia Islam Harmione for sure

message 16: by Lady Willpower (new)

Lady Willpower Harry/Hermione are my favorite pairing, but Harry/Luna is a close second.

message 17: by Irina (last edited Aug 14, 2018 03:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Irina When i was 9 years old , i was the biggest Harmione shipper , now when i understand better i think he must be with Ginny . Luna is my favorite character ( luna means moon in romanian and... i'm romanian ) but i don't think they can be a couple .

Bella Budzinski Hinny always, no pun intened

message 19: by Rae (new) - rated it 3 stars

Rae Drarry is my OTP. I could feel the sexual tension between them in every book/movie. Did you see the way they saved eachother in the Deathly Hallows? Even though they supposedly hated each other, which is honestly all the best relationships start. It's too bad Draco turned out to be a bit of a coward in the end. When Voldemort told him to come to the dark side in the Deathly Hallows, I feel that if he stayed to fight with Hogwarts, (which is what I beleive he wanted to do) Drarry might have become canon after the war.

message 20: by Name (new)

Name Muzakir wrote: "#AlwayschoseKind wrote: "Who would you ship Harry with and why? Or do you love Harry and Ginny together?"

Hermoine. She's always there for him. She's always got his back. Unlike everyone else."

What about REAL love?
Harry is too busy looking at Ginny's dot in the marauder's map, and Hermione is too busy crying her eyes out over Ron.
They barely talk to each other.
That is TRUE love, isn't it???? I'm being sarcastic!
Hinny and Romione!
Drapple!