2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Florencia's redemption of 30

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Flo (last edited Jan 16, 2018 11:12AM) (new)

Flo Oliveri (floflo8) | 6 comments So... I originally planned to read 30 books on 2017 but I turned out to be much more busy than I thought I would be, that's why I turned it down to 25. In 2018 I want to complete that goal and read 30 book or hopefully more!

1. Another volume 3
2. Another volume 4
3. The Hate U Give
4. Wires and Nerve vol. 1
5. Stars Above

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Flo wrote: "So... I originally planned to read 30 books on 2017 but I turned out to be much more busy than I thought I would be, that's why I turned it down to 25. In 2018 I want to complete that goal and read 30 book or hopefully more!"

Wishing you the best of luck with your goal Flo! And may you have a great reading year with lots of amazing reads!

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie | 40 comments Wish you the best of luck with completing your goal for 2018, Flo! And a happy new year!

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 459 comments Yay for renewed goals! Good luck!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 6: by Flo (last edited Jan 01, 2018 05:56PM) (new)

Flo Oliveri (floflo8) | 6 comments Thanks Susy, Marie, Lindsay and Blagica. Happy New Year to all of you and good luck with your reading this 2018!

Jasmine (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ | 78 comments Good luck! You can do it (:

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Flo wrote: "Thanks Susy, Marie, Lindsay and Blagica. Happy New Year to all of you and good luck with your reading this 2018!"

Thank you so much Flo!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Two months down 10 to go! I hope March is a success for you.

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!