Charlaine Harris Book/Show Group discussion

True Blood > Hadley Hale Info

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (spinner26) | 58 comments Just saw this on Twitter from @TrueBloodHBO...

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/true-...

message 2: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments now see...shes what i would have pictured for amelia. def not hadley.

message 3: by Lacey (new)

Lacey (spinner26) | 58 comments Yeah, I agree! I thought Hadley had brown hair? But she may not look exactly like that once she's on the show.

message 4: by Becky (new)

Becky | 93 comments i thought so too, and when i pictured her i thought of someone similar to jennifer carpenter from DEXTER and EXORCISM OF EMILY ROSE. shes skinny and feisty like hadley....

message 5: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Love that girl Julie Benz Dexters mixed up girlfriend, who used to be Darla in Buffy the Vampire slayer. She would make a bitchen Haddley alas she has probably grown to old for the part.

message 6: by The Flooze (new)

The Flooze (the_flooze) Does this mean the "mission" aspect is only going to come into play now, as opposed to being the reason Bill came in the first place?

Jennifer Carpenter-ish is how I'd imagined her too.

But what the heck are they going to DO with her? Scared!

message 7: by Cary (last edited Aug 12, 2009 07:23AM) (new)

Cary (Vortigern) Yup Jennifer Carpenter would make a perfect Hadley. I really like Julie Benzas Rita too. Benz was even better in Buffy as Darla. Whoo hoo. :D

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (emoonae) | 225 comments This Lindsey Haun person (admittedly, I've never heard of her) looks like a good match for Hadley to me. I always pictured her as a waifish blonde.

message 9: by Cary (new)

Cary (Vortigern) I always picttured Hadley as a medium height dark haired girl. Who was real self centered and into herself. Perfect cantidate for being turned.