The MFRW Book Place discussion

BOOKS Seeking Reviewers > Jan 2018 -Books Looking for Reviewers

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (last edited Dec 29, 2017 09:28AM) (new)

Tina (tinagayle) | 7 comments For 2018, we are asking authors to post one book a month that they would like to offer to reviewers. Authors please post Title, blurb, email address where they can contact the author for the book, and link to amazon page where reviewers can post their reviews.

At the end of the month a new Topic will be added for the next month of books that authors would like to have reviewed.

message 2: by Lisabet (new)

Lisabet Sarai (lisabet_sarai) | 11 comments This sounds like a great idea! Thanks, Tina!

message 3: by Anita (new)

Anita Philmar (anitaphilmar) | 5 comments Hi everyone,

I am actively looking for reviews for my book McKee's Ghost by Anita Philmar This book is a set of two short PNR mysteries. Please contact me at anita@anitaphilmar.com and I'll glad send you whatever file type that you need.

Blurb for McKee's Ghost
His fiancée called off their engagement after being accosted by a ghost in his house.
Now, a beautiful ghost detective has shown up at his ranch, saying his brother has hired her to take care of the unwanted spirit.
Konnor McKee is more than happy with PSI Agent Ruth Oliva Wilson. One look and he was hooked. Now, if he can only get some help from a ghost, he might be able to secure himself a bride after all.
With the return of his ex-fiancee, his life is turned upside down by an angry ghost, a vindictive woman, and a sexy medium. Konnor doesn’t know which way to turn.
Can he get everyone out of this alive and marry the PSI Agent?
Or has he lost all hope of a happy future because of the ruthless ghost of one of his ancestors?

McKee’s Family Blurb – Barton McKee didn’t plan to fall for Ruth’s sister, Arlene Brewster. A two-hour ride and a kiss convinced him he had to make her and her daughter a part of his family.
Unhappily married, she doesn’t want anything to do with another man.
How can he convince her to give him a chance?

Amazon page
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M160X7G

Thanks everyone for your help,

Anita

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Drake | 1 comments What a great idea!

I'm looking for reviews of Teacher's Pet, the first book in the Windy City Weddings series.

Audrey Turner owns Miss Turner’s School, a top-tier preschool in the posh Lincoln Park neighborhood. Her students are the children of some of Chicago’s most successful doctors, lawyers, and entrepreneurs, and these parents expect nothing short of the best.

No parent is more demanding than wealthy investment banker Dennis Delaney. Every day, Audrey receives a morning memo from him containing precise instructions for his son Cole’s care. No detail is too insignificant to escape this single father’s notice. When Dennis finds himself coping with a short-term summer childcare issue, Audrey agrees to be his temporary nanny. It’s a chance for a close view of their lifestyle, and if she can keep Dennis Delaney happy, then all the other parents should be content, too.

It’s only two weeks. Two weeks of daily contact with Chicago’s most meticulous parent – and its most eligible bachelor. Two maddening weeks of rigorously high standards and sizzling sex appeal. Audrey can handle anything for two weeks, right?

Contact me at:
KaylaDrake@KaylaDrakeBooks.com

Amazon Link
Teacher's Pet by Kayla Drake

Thank you so much!

message 5: by Peter (new)

Peter Perrin (peterperrin) | 1 comments I am seeking reviews for my debut novel, Grace's Turmoil. It is a seasoned romance that shows mature characters can still have romance and relationships.

Blurb:

Divorced and emotionally damaged, artist Grace Stollery wants nothing more than to spend her semi-retirement painting and let time heal her emotional scars.

But when dashing widower Alfred Nobel moves into her retirement village he turns her life upside down and her heart inside out by awakening feelings she wants to keep dormant.

Alfred quickly sets out to woo Grace and slowly she warms to him. But the village’s resident femme fatale wants him for herself. Will she succeed in driving a wedge between Alfred and Grace?

Contact author: peterperrin44@yahoo.co.uk
Review link. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078GBQY4D/

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda Sande (lindaraesa) | 5 comments Thanks for the opportunity! I'm looking for more reviews for THE PASSION OF A MARQUESS. This Regency romance is a sensual tale of castaways and family secrets – and there be pirates!

Contact me at lindarae@lindaraesande.com for a copy.
Review link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RUQEKGW

message 7: by Seelie (new)

Seelie Kay | 1 comments Hi!

I am looking for reviews of my book, KINKY BRIEFS, THRICE, as well as the others in the Kinky Briefs series. KINKY BRIEFS, THRICE is a collection of sizzling short stories about lawyers in love, with a dash of kink, written by a former lawyer. Join me in taking a kinky romp through lawyerland!

The blurb:

Lawyers get their kink on in this sizzling collection of short stories. Through the eyes of a lawyer toiling away in the backroom of a law firm, a wicked window into the legal world opens as she spins her outrageous tales of lawyers in love, cranky judges, and those who serve them. From a randy AG who uses his cycle to woo a young law firm associate and a Sheikh and lawyer in a fight for their lives, or a kinky lawyer struggling to adapt to a diagnosis of a crippling, chronic illness to a rowdy fantasy about a new sheriff in town, each lawyer attacks life with humor and passion, always ready to embrace just a dash of kink. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you might even blush, but one thing’s for certain, when you’re done reading, you’ll run out and buy a set of handcuffs!

You may contact me at seeliekay51@yahoo.com or through my website at www.seeliekay.com.

Amazon would not cough up the review link, so here is the book link:

https://www.amazon.com/Kinky-Briefs-T...

Thanks so much!

Seelie Kay

message 8: by Becky (new)

Becky Flade (becky_flade) | 1 comments Hi! I'm actively seeking reviews for the romantic suspense A LOVE RESTRAINED

A Love Restrained by Becky Flade

Philadelphia police officer Kylee Parker is dedicated to protecting and serving. She sees the work in absolutes: right and wrong, black and white, good guys and bad guys. That is, until she chases a drug dealer into a dead-end alley and finds the bad boy she had a painful crush on throughout her teen years has turned into a more dangerous and more attractive man.

Jayson Donovan knows he doesn’t deserve someone as good as Kylee Parker. As the right hand man to a local drug-pushing mobster, he’s solidly on the wrong side of Kylee’s moral compass. But he can’t help reaching for her time and again when he knows he shouldn’t.

Even when his secrets threaten them both.

You can reach me at: beckyfladeathor@gmail.com
and see more about A Love Restrained at http://geni.us/loverestrained

Thanks ♥

message 9: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Schneider (triciaschneider) | 1 comments I'm currently seeking reviews for my historical romance, The Pirate's Lady. I have .pdf, .mobi & .epub files available.

The Pirate's Lady by Tricia Schneider

Blurb:

Captain Marco Dante was captured and sentenced to hang two years ago, but he escaped before his sentence was carried out. Now he's come back to the woman who's memory kept him alive those long months in prison. Arianne had been his grand passion, but he failed to see how much she meant to him until it was too late. Can he recapture her heart? Or has he lost her forever?

Arianne never imagined she'd see her notorious pirate lover again. Though her heart sings with joy at his return, she knows he hasn't come back for her but for the treasure he left behind. She agrees to help him find it, but can her heart withstand one more adventure with him?

Contact me:
tricia@triciaschneider.com

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZU45G4

Thanks so much!
Tricia Schneider

message 10: by Augustine (new)

Augustine Sam (augustinesam) | 1 comments Hi, I am currently seeking reviews for Take Back the Memory, a steamy Women's Fiction. If interested, review copies are available in any format of your choice, including an Amazon.com gift code for direct download of the Kindle version.
Take Back the Memory by Augustine Sam
Blurb

Paige Lyman, an accomplished psychiatrist, is on the verge of madness but she doesn't know it yet. The madness begins when she gets it into her head to write her memoirs. As her brilliant mind assembles bits and pieces of her life for the book, ugly skeletons, long forgotten in the closet, begin to rear their heads.

It had all begun with a simple act of love. And love, for her, was a blond-haired Irish boy named Bill, so when Bill abandoned her for priesthood the world around her collapsed. Seized by a different passion--vengeance--she seeks her proverbial pound of flesh in the beds of various priests...

But that is before she meets Stern W, a medical researcher, who sweeps into her life like a hurricane and marries her, and they live happily ever after until he dies in a helicopter crash and she discovers the startling truth about who he really was.

Take Back The Memory is the saga of her compelling backward journey through her own life on a psychotherapist's couch.

Amazon link
Goodreads link

Contact me: authorsuite@outlook.com or send a pm here on goodreads.

Many thanks indeed.

message 11: by Helen (new)

Helen Henderson | 3 comments Reviews wanted for Windmaster, a romance-filled, action-packed fantasy described by readers as a fascinating story that will keep you up all night turning the pages.

Blurb: Revenge set Ellspeth, captain of Sea Falcon, on the path to her destiny, but prophecy controlled the journey. Despite his insolent attitude, she is attracted to the dark-haired dockworker she hires to help unload the vessel's cargo. But the supposed dockhand is Lord Dal, the last member of the Council of Wizards, and her passenger. Bringing him back from near-death releases Ellspeth's latent powers and threatens her captaincy. For to have magic she must give up the sea. Dal and magic have another risk associated with them, a cult determined to rid the world of magic and all who wield it.

As a pilgrim to the Oracle and subject to the whims of any cult member, Ellspeth must choose between her own survival, saving the future of magic... or love.

Revenge set Ellspeth and the archmage, Dal, on the path to her destiny, but prophecy controlled the journey.

Goodreads Link
Available at

You can reach me at: helenhenderson.author@gmail.com
and see more about Windmaster at http://helenhenderson-author.blogspot.com

message 12: by Jasper (new)

Jasper Trey | 1 comments Hi everyone! I would really appreciate a few reviews for my debut Novel, "Olivia". It is a Contemporary Romance novel. A good email for me is jenn.base@gmail.com. My Amazon link is https://www.amazon.com/Olivia-Harris-...
Olivia (The Harris Legacy) by Jasper Trey
Blurb:

Romance meets duty in this modern day love story. Can Dante convince Olivia to take a chance on a future with him, or will Olivia’s past hold her back?.

What happens when you’re made to retire long before it’s your time? For Dante it means flying halfway around the world to a beach where no one knows who he is. He must come home to his family and country and serve in a capacity he left ten years before, when he joined the military. What that capacity will look like, nobody knows, and he is given mere weeks to figure it out.

Olivia has no intention of starting an affair. She wants a beach, some sun, and the space to heal her heart. It’s been more than a year since her husband died and she hasn’t done much more than take care of their children in that time. This vacation is for her, but taking a beer to a stranger at the insistence of the staff, and making a five-minute friend? That won’t cut into her time to much, right?

Neither is looking for anything more than a friend in a remote land, but after spending a week together, will they really be able to walk away and find there happy ever after with someone else?

message 13: by Stanalei (new)

Stanalei (stanalei_fletcher) | 1 comments Thank you for any reviews you care to post for TELL IT LIKE IT IS, Northstar Security series book 5. Romantic Suspense. Tell It Like It Is (Northstar Security #5) by Stanalei Fletcher
https://www.amazon.com/Tell-Like-Nort...
I can provide requested ebook here: stanalei@stanaleifletcher.com
When Northstar Security agent Justine Shelby is assigned to protect world-famous author Rosalee Kane, the last thing she wants is help from the author’s nephew, prickly but attractive FBI Special Agent Nelson Kane. Shelby is used to depending on herself and is content to work alone, but Rosalee and Kane make Shelby wish for something more. Of course, he may never forgive her if the assignment isn’t successful, and the threats are escalating.
Kane doesn’t trust Northstar Security, blaming them for his close brush with death. His first encounter with the deceptively innocuous agent doesn’t improve his attitude, but circumstances compel them to join forces. As things turn deadly and their every move is countered, Kane comes to depend on Shelby in a race against the clock to keep Rosalee alive. Shelby and Kane must uncover the deadly betrayal without dying first.

message 14: by Chris (new)

Chris Eboch (chriseboch) | 5 comments The Mad Monk’s Treasure
“Smart romance with an 'Indiana Jones' feel.”

The lost Victorio Peak treasure is the stuff of legends—a heretic Spanish priest’s gold mine, made richer by the spoils of bandits and an Apache raider. When Erin, a quiet history professor, uncovers a clue that may pinpoint the lost treasure cave, she prepares for adventure. But when a hit and run driver nearly kills her, she realizes she’s not the only one after the treasure. And is Drew, the handsome helicopter pilot who found her bleeding in a ditch, really a hero, or one of the enemy?

Erin isn’t sure she can trust Drew with her heart, but she’ll need his help to track down the treasure. She heads into the New Mexico wilderness with her brainy best friend Camie and a feisty orange cat. The wilderness holds its own dangers, from wild animals to sudden storms. Plus, the sinister men hunting Erin are determined to follow her all the way to the treasure, no matter where the twisted trail leads. Erin won’t give up an important historical find without a fight, but is she ready to risk her life—and her heart?

“The story has it all - action, romance, danger, intrigue, lost treasure, not to mention a sizzling relationship....”

You can get it from InstaFreebie: https://www.instafreebie.com/free/C9aLz

(I don't add you to a newsletter or anything.)

Here's the Amazon link for posting reviews: https://www.amazon.com/Dp/B00SKJU7BA/

Thanks!

message 15: by Ann (new)

Ann Everett (anneverett) | 1 comments Thanks so much for this opportunity. I am currently looking for reviews for my latest book, Chirp. It is a steamy new adult romance and features an unusual female MC with Asperger's syndrome.
Please contact me at ann.everett@rocketmail.com
Blurb:

Heiress to the largest steel company in America, twenty-year-old, socially awkward Blaze Bledsoe hides out at Dessie Bishop’s farm. For the last three years, Blaze has eluded one investigator after another, but just when she thinks she’s safe, a PI closes in. Her luck is about to run out in more ways than one.

Rance Keller, a tough, hard-living ex-con, fresh out of prison for a crime he didn’t commit, arrives to claim the house his grandmother left him. Finding a strange girl living there, his plans for a solitary life take a turn. Her lack of modesty, no filter, and word of the day fetish baffles him, but those big green eyes and sweet mouth have him losing sleep.

Welcome to Bluebird, Texas
Where two damaged people with secrets, discover trust can lead to passion.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MT7DXF4

message 16: by Casi (new)

Casi McLean | 1 comments I'm searching for reviews for my Lake Lanier Mysteries series to replace the eighteen Amazon deleted. Your help would be appreciated more than you know! These stories are time travel romantic suspense. Both books are stand alone but some of the characters and the time portal carries into subsequent books.

My contact email: casi.mclean@gmail.com

Thanks so much for your help!!!!!
Casi

Beneath The Lake: Won 2016 Best Romantic Suspense, Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence
Available on Audible

Blurb:
A ghost town submerged beneath Atlanta's famous man-made Lake Lanier reportedly lures victims to a watery grave. But when Lacey Montgomery's car spins out of control and hurtles into the depths of the icy water, she awakens in the arms of a stranger, in a town she's never heard of--34 years before she was born.

When the 2012 lawyer tangles with a 1949 hunk, fire and ice swirl into a stream of sweltering desire. Bobby Reynolds is smitten the moment the storm-ravaged woman opens her eyes and, despite adamant protest, Lacey falls in love with a town destined for extinction, and the man who vows to save his legacy.

Threatened by a nefarious stalker, the wrath of bootleggers, and twists of fate, Lacey must find the key to a mysterious portal before time rips the lovers apart, leaving their star-crossed spirits to wander forever through a ghost town buried beneath the lake.

Worldwide Amazon link: Http://myBook.to/BeneathTheLake

Beyond The Mist: New Release
Book # 2 has some paranormal elements aside from the time portal
Available on Audible March 2018
Blurb:
Piper Taylor concedes she’ll never fall in love, until a treacherous storm spirals her into the arms of the handsome Nick Cramer. Unrelenting remorse over a past relationship haunts Nick, but he can’t deny the mysterious connection and hot desire Piper evokes.
The allure of a secret portal hidden beneath Atlanta’s Lake Lanier tempts him into seizing the opportunity to change his mistakes. But his time slip triggers consequences beyond his wildest dreams.
Can Piper avoid the international espionage and terrorism of 2001 New York, find Nick, and bring him home before he alters the fabric of time, or will the lovers drift forever Beyond The Mist?

Worldwide Amazon link: http://myBook.to/BeyondTheMist

message 17: by Peggy (last edited Mar 07, 2018 02:08AM) (new)

Peggy Jaeger | 2 comments HI there. I'm looking for reviews
for my April release of CAN'T STAND THE HEAT from Kensington/Lyrical. Here's the blurb:

In Peggy Jaeger’s delectable series, delicious food is just an appetizer for life’s main course: the kind of love that feeds your soul.

With three successful TV series under her belt, including her cousin Kandy’s, executive producer Stacy Peters is ready to helm her own show. But to make that happen, she has to do her network boss one favor first—spend two months on a ranch in Montana wrangling the notoriously difficult director of Beef Battles. Apparently, he eats producers for breakfast. Yet all Stacy can think when she meets the lean, rugged man is how hungry he makes her . . .

Dominic Stamp—Nikko to his very few friends—has had enough interference from TV newbies. And when Stacy climbs out of the car in Montana, he’s not convinced she’s even old enough to drive, much less produce his show. But he can’t deny that the long-legged blonde with the stubborn will and the dazzling smile whets his appetite. And as Stacy proves her talent with the crew and the budget alike, Nikko vows to prove to her that love is on the menu for both of them . . .

Look for exclusive recipes in each book!

The book is the third in the WILL COOK FOR LOVE series, but is a standalone - you don't need to have read the other 2 to understand what's going on here.
If you'd like an enthrill ARC, you can email me at mmj122687@yahoo.com for details.
Here's the amazon link for review postings:
https://www.amazon.com/Cant-Stand-Hea...

Thanks so much for your time and consideration, Peggy Jaeger