Audiobooks discussion

The Butcher (Cold Hollow Mysteries, #5)
This topic is about The Butcher
Free Promos for Review > Cold Hollow Mystery - book 5

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments If you'd like to review the 5th and final book in the Cold Hollow series, please message me with your preferred e-mail.

A butcher, a baker, and a cadaver maker walk into a bar. Who comes out alive?

You never know in the twisted town of Cold Hollow, but you know it's not going to be an ordinary day when you receive half a human face in the mail.

Mayor Myrna Gillette and Chief Hanover are at it again when an unwanted visitor, bent on revenge, refuses to leave their town. With arsonists, the Mafia, and murderers to keep in check, Myrna is determined to keep her pleasant town intact while protecting its citizens.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily Ross | 104 comments Hi, I’m interesting in this as I’ve listened and reviewed books 1-4. My email is emilymross95@gmail.com, thank you :-)

message 3: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Happy to send you a copy. Just e-mailed. Thanks for listening.

Scott

Kelly | 183 comments Yes please bardicfaerie@yahoo.ca

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Sure thing, Kelly. Just sent it via e-mail. Cheers.

Scott

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments jagsed5@Hotmail.com

message 7: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments Just sent it your way via e-mail. Happy New Year & thanks for the listens.

Scott

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 561 comments Scott wrote: "Just sent it your way via e-mail. Happy New Year & thanks for the listens.

Scott"
Thank You Scott

Leslie Fisher | 308 comments I'm interested. leslie@neel.com

message 10: by Scott (new)

Scott Bennett | 493 comments On its way to you. Enjoy - and thanks for listening.

Scott

Kelly | 183 comments Got it. Will listen and review

message 12: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Hunter | 21 comments I am interested, but how do I get the other books in the series?