Play Book Tag discussion

The Stupidest Angel: A Heartwarming Tale of Christmas Terror (Pine Cove, #3)
This topic is about The Stupidest Angel
Archive: Other Books > The Stupidest Angel by Christopher Moore ~ 4 stars

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Joni | 622 comments A fun twisted Christmas story to say the least. This is my first book that I have read by Christopher Moore. But I will add more of his books to my TBR for the humor factor of them.

The small town of Pine Grove, CA is preparing for Christmas and the Lonesome Christmas party. During the planning, an "angel" arrives looking for the child; Santa dies; a DEA pilot searching for drugs shows up in town and decides to stay along with his fruit bat, Roberto. It all gets exciting during the Lonesome Christmas party when the "angel" brings the dead back along with Santa....a little neighbor boy wishes for Santa to come back.

I enjoyed this book and the community & personal dynamics that played out in this story. I need to read more.

Ellen | 2215 comments This was my first book by Moore as well. I have really enjoyed some of his others but some of them I just can't get into.

~*Kim*~ | 509 comments This was also my first book by Moore. I really enjoyed this one, but his other ones have been hit or miss. The Dirtiest Job was another good one that I liked.

Joni | 622 comments I totally was not expecting a version of the Walking Dead.