juno. (junosummers) | 29 comments Mod
thank u thank u we strive only to do our best

message 4: by juno. (new)

anyway I'm gonna fail all my exams but hi

message 5: by shinra (new)

shinra | 85 comments so ready for this~ because self-control doesn’t exist

message 6: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments shad wrote: "juno and shad stop making idol inspired groups challenge failed"

pls continue it's great

message 7: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments shad wrote: "jfc these names are so bad no wonder they flopped"

so basically what day6 would be if dowoon never joined and they were an idol group rather than a rock band

message 8: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments shad wrote: "im shad im 15 and i never fucking learned how to make decent looking gifs
"

same except my name's not shad

message 9: by shinra (new)

shinra | 85 comments shad wrote: "im shad im 15 and i never fucking learned how to make decent looking gifs
"

relatable

message 10: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments photoshop crashes whenever i try to change the font to something that isn't in the recenty-used list
bc i have too many fonts

message 11: by juno. (new)

i have some Sneakysneaky references hidden throughout the group

message 12: by juno. (new)

which i still laugh about

message 13: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments how to come up with kpop group names? i'm still stuck on this and it's been three hours

message 14: by shinra (new)

shinra | 85 comments this may be bad but eclipse???

message 15: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments eclipse seems more like a girl group name

message 16: by juno. (new)

honestly if ur looking for group names u just gotta know where i found the existing ones lmao

message 17: by juno. (new)

also i don't think any of the fictional groups directly correlate but shad might have made it so

message 18: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments juno wrote: "honestly if ur looking for group names u just gotta know where i found the existing ones lmao"

where

message 19: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments nvm i found where you got the boy groups from

message 20: by juno. (new)

kaya wrote: "nvm i found where you got the boy groups from"

i hope u found it hilarious

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

wow way to go sundara, join another group right when you start school again, why don't you?

message 22: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments sundara‡ wrote: "wow way to go sundara, join another group right when you start school again, why don't you?"

now u know how i feel in winter when ur all releasing groups while i'm trying to do assessments

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

welp, guess who's not making that bts group :D
jk, but you should totally give me a rundown of when things happen in Australia/ when do you go on break?

message 24: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments middle of december to end of january is summer holidays, easter holidays happen around the start of april, winter holidays are in july sometime depending on when easter was, spting holidays are end of september/start of october.

message 25: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments and the country catches on fire when january starts then keeps going until march

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

oh hell
hey at least we'll both catch fire around the same time. Expect my state keeps going until the beginning of November don't you just love the desert?

message 27: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments i mean the only reason it isn’t worse is bc we have a bunch of convenient mountains to make it rain lots

message 28: by juno. (new)

yes

message 29: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments yes

message 30: by devotion (new)

devotion (yourdevotion) | 1 comments how are y'all

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Good, how are you

message 32: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments ok but i wasn't actually planning on writing any hanahaki fics
just soulmate aus red string of fate especially

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ I support this. No hanahaki pls it's too painful

message 34: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments ok well brace urselves for very angsty red string of fate stuff
it's gonna be more painful than the hanahaki

like tbh u just have to put a blanket ban on all soulmate aus because they all hurt
but then u can still pull romeo & juliet style stuff w/o soulmates so u cannot stop me
it's a given

message 35: by shinra (new)

shinra | 85 comments lmao i want to see who in moons people ship because that would be interesting.

message 36: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments Sʜɪɴʀᴀ ➢ 청색증 wrote: "lmao i want to see who in moons people ship because that would be interesting."

have you not met ao3
ao3 ships everyone with everyone
even if it makes no sense

also i wanted to see if the irl unit had anything on ao3 and there were three things and one of them was about junhyeok so im not exploring ao3 ever again

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Shipping bandmates is just so interesting like do ppl not realize these guys/girls see themselves as siblings and relationships stemming from an idol group that is non-platonic is actually very rare? Lol, that don't stop me from shipping everyone with everyone tho.

message 38: by shinra (new)

shinra | 85 comments kaya wrote: "Sʜɪɴʀᴀ ➢ 청색증 wrote: "lmao i want to see who in moons people ship because that would be interesting."

have you not met ao3
ao3 ships everyone with everyone
even if it makes no sense

also i wanted ..."

okay trueee

message 39: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments sundara‡ wrote: "Shipping bandmates is just so interesting like do ppl not realize these guys/girls see themselves as siblings and relationships stemming from an idol group that is non-platonic is actually very rar..."

well it kinda depends on the level of platonicness
like friend-platonic can turn into a crush pretty easily
but sibling-platonic stays platonic forever

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ wow I have not lived enough I want a friend platonic turning into a romance it's so cute

message 41: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments it's cute when it works out
if it's unrequited then it's just kinda sitting around waiting to stop having a crush on them so things can go back to normal

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

You're giving me ideas here.

Someone come do an angsty unrequited love thing with me that will later eventually bloom into an awkward romance because I give in to happy endings too quickly.

message 43: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments happy endings are fake is salty @ my heart for doing dumb stuff twice in a row and not just crushing on someone im never going see again rather than someone im close to and see on a regular basis

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

oh on I want to say you'll get over it but I'm doing the same thing to myself too and I don't even know if I'm ever gonna get over it and it's been going on for 3 years now

message 45: by shinra (last edited Jan 09, 2018 05:23PM) (new)

shinra | 85 comments i want to say i understand what you’re saying like on a personal level but then again i’ve never experienced an actual crush because i honestly find it hard to connect with people like that

message 46: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments sundara‡ wrote: "oh on I want to say you'll get over it but I'm doing the same thing to myself too and I don't even know if I'm ever gonna get over it and it's been going on for 3 years now"

sometimes focusing on their flaws & when they mistreat you helps? just be rlly bitter and then u'll fall out of love

Sʜɪɴʀᴀ ➢ 청색증 wrote: "i want to say i understand what you’re saying but then again i’ve never experienced an actual crush because i honestly find it hard to connect with people like that"

count yourself lucky crushes are usually either v painful or v embarrassing bc ur heart doesn't always have good taste

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

I thought I'd get over it bc she has a boyfriend now but like her bf is also v cute and hey look, I'm falling for him also. Wow sorry this is too personal guys I've just never told anyone about this and I'm sorry I'm unloading rn

@shinra: also agreeing with what kaya said. You don't need love to live happily. Love is just an added bonus.

message 48: by kaya (new)

kaya (ananats) | 126 comments damn that sucks

love is difficult if you don't get it right first try
unfortunately that seems to be a luxury afforded only to the straight people in my family (aka everyone except me)

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

^^ welcome to my world

message 50: by shinra (new)

shinra | 85 comments its not like i’m sad i don’t get crushes. its just all my friends get crushes and are in relationships and seem happy. like its not like i’m totally oblivious. like i find people cute but don’t really feel anything of substance. and it just gets me wondering if i’m going to actually like someone in a non-platonic way or a physical attraction is going to expand to something with more depth.

« previous 1 3 4