You'll love this one...!! A book club & more discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Themed Reads: Preparation > January 2018 - Books Announced

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah, Moderator (last edited Dec 29, 2017 02:31AM) (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments We will be reading Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng, nominated by Kristie, and Into the Water by Paula Hawkins, nominated by Daph.

message 2: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Lisa and Kristie, are you ok to lead the discussion for the book you nominated.

message 3: by Lisa (last edited Dec 29, 2017 02:10AM) (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments Sarah wrote: "Lisa and Kristie, are you ok to lead the discussion for the book you nominated."

I didn't nominate Into the Water, Sarah. I only seconded it. I think it was Daph who originally nominated it, although I might have got that wrong. However, I'm happy to lead the discussion if she doesn't want to do it or is not able to do it :)

message 4: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Sorry Lisa. I didn't actually check the thread, I was going by memory. Clearly I shouldn't do that. Lol. I'll go check.

message 5: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Yes, my mistake. It was Daph who nominated the book. I have sent her a message about leading the discussion. If she doesn't want to lead, then it would be great if you could step in Lisa. I'll let you know.

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (lisathebooklover) | 9244 comments Sarah wrote: "Sorry Lisa. I didn't actually check the thread, I was going by memory. Clearly I shouldn't do that. Lol. I'll go check."

Lol, no worries Sarah. I have difficulty even remembering what day it is over the festive period, let alone anything else!

message 7: by Kristie, Moderator (new)

Kristie | 14186 comments I can lead, Sarah.

message 8: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Thanks Kristie.

message 9: by Sarah, Moderator (new)

Sarah | 18196 comments Daph will be leading the discussion for Into the Water.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

You'll love this one...!! A book club & more

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Into the Water (other topics)
Little Fires Everywhere (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Celeste Ng (other topics)
Paula Hawkins (other topics)