The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Usually a lurker, now a joiner!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LizH (new)

LizH (liz_h) | 3 comments Hello all!
With just a few days of freedom left, I am a teacher, I am finding excuses to laze around the house. With that said, I have joined the group and couldn't be happier. Myhusband travels quite a bit, and I am not a tv watcher, so i have lots of time to read.
I have 2 teenagers, one involved in football, and the other involved in her very important life. I am an avid reader (of course) and am always on the lookout for the next best book.
I have set a goal of 100 books, and am up to 54 so far. I usually read between 50 and 65, so this is quite a goal. So, that's me in a nutshell. I think I might wander over to cafepress and get a bag and a sweatshirt :)

message 2: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10025 comments Mod
Hi LizH... Welcome to the group! Its nice to kick back and relax with a great new book, isnt it? You will find TONS of books to add to your list in here!

message 3: by JSou (new)

JSou Welcome, Liz! There's no better way to spend your last few days of freedom than with some good books! :)

message 4: by Bhumi (new)

Bhumi | 524 comments Hey Liz! Welcome.

You can do it! Only a few more books to go...

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate MacKinnon | 21 comments This place is addictive....be prepared ;)

message 6: by J.K. (new)

J.K. Muta | 12 comments Addictive indeed Kate. But, Liz you seem to have it under control. Way to go!

message 7: by Edith (new)

Edith | 256 comments Hi Liz! Enjoy your last few days of sanity before school starts again.

message 8: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Welcome Liz... hang on to your TBR! It's going to explode!!