Beta Reader Group discussion

Fractured Dream (The Dreamer Saga, #1)
This topic is about Fractured Dream
Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Epic Fantasy/YA Novel 2nd Edition

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

K.M. | 3 comments Hi readers,

My book Fractured Dream is being re-released some time in 2018. I have significantly changed content since its previous incarnation and am looking for some fantasy-loving beta readers to give me some feedback. Here's the info:

Fractured Dream: The Dreamer Saga Book I is the first book in a planned trilogy.
Roughly 120K words

Did you ever wonder who dreamed that first dream?

It's been eight years since nineteen-year-old Story Sparks last had a dream. Now they're back, tormenting her as nightmares and memories she forgets upon waking.

Disturbed by a darkness growing inside of her and visions of a girl who looks like her living in an institution, she embarks on a journey with her two best friends and finds herself in a world where dangers lurk in the form of big bad wolves, living Nightmares, and meddlesome witches and gods.

Now Story must remember who she really is and somehow stop two worlds from ultimate annihilation, all while trying not to be too distracted by the inexplicable pull she feels toward a certain dark-eyed traveler who seems to have secrets of his own. The fates of the worlds are counting on her.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Gallegos (Ilovetoreadwrite) | 1 comments Hello. I find your book interesting. I would love to be your beta reader.

K.M. | 3 comments Hi Elizabeth!

Great, PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy. Thanks so much!

Elizabeth wrote: "Hello. I find your book interesting. I would love to be your beta reader."

message 4: by Harlowe (new)

Harlowe (lnharlowe) | 2 comments The synopses of your novel intrigues me. I would love to beta read for you.

K.M. | 3 comments Great, PM me with your email and I'll get it off to you. Thanks!

Harlowe wrote: "The synopses of your novel intrigues me. I would love to beta read for you."