Drawers & Artists of the World discussion

Drawings > Rina's Drawings

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by lorien, Beginner Manga Artist (new)

lorien | 1263 comments Mod
Where Rina shall post her lovelye drawings!

message 2: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments A drawing I did around 5 months ago of Ene from the Kagerou Project.

if you can't see this image I apologize

message 3: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments A more recent thing I did of Sayori from Doki Doki Literature Club! - I like drawing stuff with pixels, if you couldn't tell. XD

message 4: by lorien, Beginner Manga Artist (new)

lorien | 1263 comments Mod
Oooo. How lovely! And it DOES look as though you enjoy drawing pixels. ;-) I enjoy how simple and cute your drawings are. Can't wait to see more!

message 5: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Thank you both. <3

And yeeeeeee, Artful, KagePro is pretty cool.

message 6: by Tom (new)

Tom (tomify) | 23 comments Very nice drawings! The digitization is creative, too. =D

message 7: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments A digital sketch of Natsuki (also from DDLC) that I did at the beginning of the month.

message 8: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments I stumbled upon some of my older drawings a few minutes ago, and...I'm just gonna post them. XD

message 9: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Kyouko Kirigiri from Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc.

message 10: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Fan art I did back in July for a musician I like; funnily enough, the lyrics below him aren't from one of his own songs, haha.

message 11: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Rantaro Amami from Danganronpa V3.

message 12: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Tsumugi Shirogane, also from V3.

message 13: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Rough doodle of Izuru Kamukura I hurriedly did yesterday morning.

message 14: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments 10-minute doodle of Himiko Yumeno as a cheerleader because...actually, I'm not sure why, lol.

message 15: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments I love Kaede Akamatsu, so here's a digital sketch-type thing of her I did within this last week. ^^

BuT tHaT's KaEdE's LiE iSn'T iT

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

KC wrote: "I love Kaede Akamatsu, so here's a digital sketch-type thing of her I did within this last week. ^^

BuT tHaT's KaEdE's LiE iSn'T iT"

Oh! That's girl from kiss him not me, right?

message 17: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments musicbox wrote: "KC wrote: "I love Kaede Akamatsu, so here's a digital sketch-type thing of her I did within this last week. ^^

Oh! That's girl from kiss him not me, right?"

I believe you’re thinking of Kae Serinuma; Kaede Akamatsu is from Danganronpa V3. They do look somewhat similar, though.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

KC wrote: "musicbox wrote: "KC wrote: "I love Kaede Akamatsu, so here's a digital sketch-type thing of her I did within this last week. ^^

Oh! That's girl from kiss him not m..."

Oh, thanks for the clarification! ^-^

message 19: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments the Artful Dodger ~{I'll sing a song to you my friend}~ wrote: "Danganronpa? Can you tell me if it's any good? And that's amazing, by the way!"

Ahhh, I'm just now seeing this!! I'm so sorry >~<

Danganronpa is an insanely dark and messed-up series, but I found the story to be intriguing, especially in the first game (which also has an anime) and V3 (the fourth game, if we're including a particular side-entry). I'm not sure if you'd like it, though.

And thank you!!

message 20: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments

Maki Harukawa is not amused.

message 21: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments * ʀᴀᴄʜᴀ ジェビル `` everyone knows the best place to hide is i n s a n i t y !`` wrote: "wow ! you're really great at drawing anime ! it looks amazing , KC :)"

Ahhhh thank you so much!! <3

message 22: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Another Maki, just a winter one this time; I drew it the morning before Christmas as a little present to a Twitter mutual.

message 23: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments I finished up an Angie Yonaga for someone this morning, too.

"Praise be to Atua."

message 24: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments * ᴋʀɪs ジェビル `` everyone knows the best place to hide is i n s a n i t y !`` wrote: "the body proportions tho . . . it's so great ! compared to the stuff on my deviant art xD"

Practice and patience, my friend - and honestly, I'm still not fully happy with my style, even after drawing on-and-off for years. >.<

message 25: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Cop Miku has a message for y'all; you'd better heed it!

message 26: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments The Undertale/Deltarune humans meet, and the results surprise no one: a meme drawn last month by yours truly.

(Yes, Chara is in a T-pose.)

message 27: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Recently finished Serial Experiments Lain, and it's up there as one of my new favorite anime.

message 28: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Digital thing of Kris from Deltarune! I love them way more than I should... XD

(Reference sprite is on the left.)

message 29: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Also, a pencil doodle of Lily Hoshikawa from Zombie Land Saga - did this back in December but never posted it. ^^;

TRANS RIGHTS!

message 30: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments * ᴋʀɪs ジェビル `` everyone knows the best place to hide is i n s a n i t y !`` wrote: "aH DELTARUNE I LOVE ITTT

m'boi krisssssssssss

those are the only things i've been posting on my deviantart lol"

AAAAAAAAAA *hugs*

message 31: by Hunter (new)

Hunter | 28 comments Been grinding a lot on digital artwork these last few months. ^^;

Here's a concept I have for an OC. (His name is Iz, and - despite the knife he's holding - he's generally very smol and gentle.)