Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > Dark Matter by Blake Crouch - 5 stars

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Nociti Dark Matter

I can't remember the last time I was so sucked into a book that I read it in one day. While it's a mind bending and disturbing story it's also fascinating and completely enthralling. Read alike to The Time Traveler's Wife.

Giving any of the synopsis would be a spoiler right from the beginning. The story needs to unravel at it's own pace. It's quantum physics and time/space dimensions.

I started this one, today, because I needed a new fiction to start and I figured I'd finish it in a few days for the start of the Science tag in January. LOL Guess not! Literally could not put it down.

message 2: by Denizen (new)

Denizen (den13) | 1138 comments So glad you liked it. It made my top 10 list for the year.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8297 comments I reviewed this January 1 on this year. Greatly enjoyed it.

message 4: by KateNZ (new)

KateNZ | 2214 comments This is very high on my TBR

message 5: by annapi (new)

annapi | 4916 comments I really enjoyed this too!

message 6: by Susie (new)

Susie | 4488 comments I really enjoyed it too!

message 7: by Joi (new)

Joi (missjoious) | 3782 comments Yay! Glad you liked it! This got 5 stars for me, and put on my top ten for 2016 :)

message 8: by Jenni Elyse (new)

Jenni Elyse (jenni_elyse) | 1268 comments I really liked this one too. I'm glad you did too! :D

message 9: by Ladyslott (new)

Ladyslott | 1880 comments Great book. I read this book in two days, I couldn’t put it down.

message 10: by JoLene (new)

JoLene (trvl2mtns) | 1532 comments Same for me --- 2 days over Thanksgiving 2016 ---- when I had a cold and couldn't stay awake except to read this!!

If you like some of the science and also YA, there is a trilogy based on some of the same theory which starts with A Thousand Pieces of You. Very different stories based on the same science (in case you need another science book for the tag).