Blood of the Demon (Kara Gillian, #2) Blood of the Demon discussion

Great book

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Natasha I cannot wait for this book to be released!.
I bought the first book and I loved it. Great story and great characters, I couldn't put it down. I'm not sure if this is her first big seller, but if it is it's an amazing start. I want to know what happens next!

fabby i was deciding whether to keep reading this series or not i choose to and i was so glad now i bought the 3rd book

message 3: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Fabiola wrote: "i was deciding whether to keep reading this series or not i choose to and i was so glad now i bought the 3rd book"

The newest book is the best of the best! Keep reading!

Marianne It gets better with each book. I read the ending of Secrets of the Demon about three times.

Amos I don't know, I kind of thought the 2nd book was a little boring. I am a huge fan of the series, but book two wasn't my favorite. :( But I would most certainly recommend reading every book in this series! It's really amazing!

Elizabeth-ann Piche I didn't read book one but now that I've read book two I think I'll go back and read the first one the the rest of the series. very good read. I think I have a new author for my list. :)