Indian Iridescence discussion

Do You Own Anything From India?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marit ^_^ (new)

Marit ^_^  | 14 comments Mod

I Own tons, and tons of things from India! You can't look for it, you have to let it come to you.

message 2: by Katie (last edited Apr 05, 2008 02:43PM) (new)

Katie  | 18 comments I own a doll. I love the colors they use and hope to go to India and countries around India someday. What about you?

message 3: by Marit ^_^ (new)

thats one of my main goals in life to go to india. But I have gone to an Indian wedding, and it was such a great experience!

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 18 comments Aw! That must of been cool! What did you wear?

message 5: by Katie (last edited Apr 26, 2008 11:41AM) (new)

Katie  | 18 comments I want to own some kinda of India enspired clothing. Oh!, and a Native American clothing item would be amazing too! Do you own anything like that?

message 6: by Marit ^_^ (last edited May 07, 2008 02:27PM) (new)

At the mehndi I wore a dress w/ green and brown swirls, brown leggings, white high heals, and a green bindi. At the wedding I wore a brown iridescent dress w/ jewels at the waist line, black high heals w/ swirls, a moon ring, and a mother of pearl peach colored necklace. When I was at he mehndi I saw so many bright iridescent colors I almost got a headache! The Bride, Naveeda was so incredibly beautiful, I can't even explain it!

message 7: by Katie (last edited May 10, 2008 06:24AM) (new)

Katie  | 18 comments WOW! I wish I was there. All I've seen w/that is pictures off the internet. Lucky u!

message 8: by Marit ^_^ (new)

i know right!? :)

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 18 comments did u take any pictures? i wanna c them! if u did! :D

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 18 comments Marit, I wanna c those pics!!!! :P

message 11: by Marit ^_^ (new)

i don't know how to e-mail them to you.

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie  | 18 comments that's fine, idk? 2!

message 13: by Marit ^_^ (new)

:)

message 14: by Amrita (new)

Amrita Hi! I'm new! And I'm Indian! *cheers*

message 15: by Amber (last edited Apr 19, 2009 11:24AM) (new)

Amber  | 2 comments I wish I would have been able to go! :( (super sad smiley face!) I own only a few things, some bells, some elephants and some other things.

message 16: by Pooja (new)

Pooja Dimba (poojad) | 1 comments Hello. I am Indian. :) I own many things from India. Like jewels and stuff like that.. also many clothing. India is a great place I was born and brought up here in California and I have been to India like 4 or 5 times! I also have been to a lot of weddings. But South Indians (me) are different than North Indian weddings.
Well reply Back!

message 17: by mussolet (new)

mussolet (sovotchka) I own stuff that friends who visited India got me because they knew I would like that! ... Now I'll have to study to make money to go there myself :)