2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Marisela’s 2018 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marisela (new)

Marisela (mariselaa) | 5 comments I’m going to try to read at least a book a week. I already have a list of books. Most of them are older books that I’ve been wanting to read but never got around to.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Marisela wrote: "I’m going to try to read at least a book a week. I already have a list of books. Most of them are older books that I’ve been wanting to read but never got around to."

Good luck & happy reading Marisela!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Great goal, Marisela! Are there any books you can't wait to pick up?
Good luck with your challenge!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. You are doing great!

message 6: by Marisela (new)

Marisela (mariselaa) | 5 comments Blagica wrote: "Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. You are doing great!"
Thank You! I've read about 7 books so far.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!