2018 Mystery Mania discussion

Children's mystery

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 33 comments Mod
Thoughts on or suggestions for this prompt

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Not hard: A Spoonful of Murder my daughter and I cannot wait for this book to be published in February

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 21 comments Mod
I'll probably select a Nancy Drew or Trixie Belden novel for this prompt; I loved them as a kid and haven't read one in years.

message 4: by Joanna (new)

Joanna (jojohermione) | 5 comments I read Nooks and Crannies. I could see a couple of the plot points coming a mile away, but there were a few twists that did still managed to surprise me, and it was definitely a fun read.

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky | 21 comments Mod
I was going to read a Trixie Belden mystery for this prompt, but I've been seeing Melanie talk about the Murder Most Unladylike series and now I want to give it a try! I think my public library has the series, which is a bonus.

message 6: by Delia (new)

Delia (delibu) | 8 comments Becky wrote: "I was going to read a Trixie Belden mystery for this prompt, but I've been seeing Melanie talk about the Murder Most Unladylike series and now I want to give it a try! I think my public library has..."

Yes! I enjoy Melanie’s videos so much and the way she talks about this series really piqued my interest.

message 7: by Melanie (new)

Melanie Oh yay, so glad to hear it ladies :)

message 8: by Becky (last edited Mar 12, 2018 10:45AM) (new)

Becky | 21 comments Mod
Update: It took me a while to track downMurder Most Unladylike because it was published another both a different title and series name here in the States. Over here it's called Murder Is Bad Manners and the Wells & Wong Mystery Series (instead of Murder Most Unladylike Series). Just a head's up for those in North America interested in reading it!

message 9: by Candace (new)

Candace I read Murder is Bad Manners and absolutely loved it! Can’t wait to continue with the series :)