Mental Health Bookclub discussion

My Mental Madness Memoir: The Provocative True Journey Through My Struggles with Mental Illness
This topic is about My Mental Madness Memoir
Archive > EXCITING UPDATE!

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments I have very exciting news about the book My Mental Madness Memoir! It will be available as an audiobook in about just one week on Amazon, Audiobooks, and iTunes. Narrated by actress Lorri Heneveld! It dives deep into my intense struggles with severe mental illness and shows how I beat the odds by finding the courage, strength, faith, and hope to overcome it all! This is a once in a lifetime book! There is absolutely no other book out there like this one. It is certainly very unique!
My Mental Madness Memoir The Provocative True Journey Through My Struggles with Mental Illness by Stephanie Anne Allen
My Mental Madness Memoir: The Provocative True Journey Through My Struggles with Mental Illness

message 2: by Ean (new) - added it

Ean That's great news for you! Congrats!

Stephanie Allen (stephanieanneallen) | 28 comments Thank u so much Ian! I hope u find a chance to check out My Mental Madness Memoir! Have a great day. ❤☺