2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Christina's 15 for 2018

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments I set a goal of 15 books for 2017 and to my disappointment was unable to reach that goal and so I have decided to stick with the goal of 15 books in hopes of reaching that goal in the year 2018 .

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Christina wrote: "I set a goal of 15 books for 2017 and to my disappointment was unable to reach that goal and so I have decided to stick with the goal of 15 books in hopes of reaching that goal in the year 2018 ."

Will be rooting for you Christina! Good luck but above all I wish you a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Thank you so much

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 459 comments Good luck!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 55 comments Good luck with your goal!

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Christina wrote: "Thank you so much"

You're welcome Christina!
How are you doing so far?

message 9: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Blagica wrote: "Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!"

yes i did sorry it took so long to post again but just finished the first book for the year 1 down 14 to go

message 10: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Susy wrote: "Christina wrote: "Thank you so much"

You're welcome Christina!
How are you doing so far?"

sorry it took so long to reply but haven't checked as much as i would have liked to. it's going ok just finished book 1 of 15 for the year only 1 behind schedule

message 11: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Blagica wrote: "Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!"

yes I did. Thanks. Hope the same for you

message 12: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Book 1 of 15 for 2018 finished 02/21/18 - The Little Paris Book Shop By: Nina George 2 Stars
1 book behind schedule

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping March is a great month for you.

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May! You are doing great keep it up!

message 16: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Make Your Bed- Little Things That Can Change Your Mind ...And Maybe The World- By: Admiral William H. McRaven Finished April 21st 2018 .

Sorry I haven't been posting often will try and post more. thank you for the messages and reading encouragement .

message 17: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Reading Now : Astrophysics for People in a Hurry By Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Hope to finish soon - Multiple books behind schedule. Fingers Crossed !

message 18: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!

message 19: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Reading Now : Strangely Beautiful #2 Leanna Renee Hieber- Nook Book

message 20: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments You are on your way to having a great year in books! Do you have a book you still can't wait to read? I love that you put the format of the book you are reading by the way.

message 21: by Christina (new)

Christina (maybaby88) | 83 comments Thanks... I hope so a little behind where I would like to be...I like to keep track of the format for my own records... not one that I really can’t wait to read but choosing between- the lightkeepers and the snow child or one of my nook books for the next one