Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > UK Audio codes for Tallow Jones: Wizard Detective, a new Urban Fantasy Novel!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Tallow Jones: Wizard Detective Trevor H. Cooley
I have ten UK audio codes for Tallow Jones available. Please let me know if you want one.
Tallow Jones is an all new action-packed Urban Fantasy novel, a detective tale full of mystery, magic, and murder!
If you like the Dresden files or the Iron Druid Chronicles, Tallow Jones is going to be right up your alley!

When Detective Douglas Jones' son goes missing under strange circumstances everyone assumes he ran away. The first break in the case comes when a long lost relative shows up with a new name and a strange tattoo on the palm of his left hand. His name is Tallow Jones. He is a private detective . . . and a wizard.

A wizard is needed too because, in Atlanta, strange abductions are just the tip of the iceberg.

message 2: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments I still have several UK codes available if anyone is interested

message 3: by Terence (new)

Terence Thirteen If you still have a UK promo code available, I would love to give your book a listen.

terencethirteen@hotmail.com

message 4: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Terence wrote: "If you still have a UK promo code available, I would love to give your book a listen.

terencethirteen@hotmail.com"

You got it. Sending you one now.

message 5: by Gary (new)

Gary Blake | -2 comments I also would love to listen to your book if you have a code left...
gary.blake10@gmail.com

message 6: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Gary wrote: "I also would love to listen to your book if you have a code left...
gary.blake10@gmail.com"

You got it. I'm sending a code now.

message 7: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Spinak | 9 comments If you still have a code left, I'd love to listen too.

message 8: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments Aaron. I just saw this. I'm messaging you with a code.

There are still a few left if anyone else is interested.

message 9: by Ron (new)

Ron Shaw | 201 comments Does waiting on #2 count?

message 10: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments I'm working on it, Ron!
Thanks for your enthusiasm!

message 11: by Trevor (new)

Trevor Cooley (trevorhcooley) | 19 comments I still have a couple left for anyone interested. Book Two of the series comes out in a few weeks!