2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Jessica H’s 2018 Challenge - 175 Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jessica (new)

Jessica H (Minnesota) (jessicah-mn) | 74 comments For 2017 I fell a bit short of my goal of 175 books, so for 2018 I’m going to aim for 175 again.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jessica wrote: "For 2017 I fell a bit short of my goal of 175 books, so for 2018 I’m going to aim for 175 again."

Wow, impressive goal Jessica! Wishing you the best of luck & a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica H (Minnesota) (jessicah-mn) | 74 comments Susy wrote: "Jessica wrote: "For 2017 I fell a bit short of my goal of 175 books, so for 2018 I’m going to aim for 175 again."

Wow, impressive goal Jessica! Wishing you the best of luck & a very happy reading ..."

Thanks Susy!
This past year I got distracted during November and December and I didn't read as much as normal. For 2018 I'm going to go full force out of the gate so I can reach my goal even with holiday distractions in 2018.
Happy reading!

message 4: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3262 comments Great goal, Jessica! I hope you have great reading year in 2018!

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jessica wrote: "Thanks Susy!
This past year I got distracted during November and December and I didn't read as much as normal. For 2018 I'm going to go full force out of the gate so I can reach my goal even with holiday distractions in 2018.
Happy reading! "

I’ll keep in mind to be rooting for you in November and December ;-)
I’ll be out of town in November so won’t be doing much reading myself probably...
Thx Jessica, very much looking forward to my new reading year!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments You are doing great keep it up!

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Jessica wrote: "Thanks Susy!
Happy reading! "

How’s it going so far Jessica?

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11915 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!