2021 & 2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Amanda - 36 books

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (readinginhonor) (last edited Feb 26, 2018 12:00PM) (new)

Amanda (readinginhonor) (readinginhonor) | 10 comments Well I feel I did pretty good in 2017 having not been very focused on reading in awhile to get 18 books done out of 52. 52 was a BIG number to strive for and I feel very accomplished and I do plan on reading the ones I didn't do eventually.

So for 2018 I thought long and hard about just finishing what I didnt do or fitting the books left into the 2018 list but I have been pushed for YEARS now to read some series I haven't picked up SO with out further ado ....

My 2018 Challenge will be a SERIES challenge

Series 1. Harry Potter
Series 2. A Song of Ice and Fire
Series 3. Outlander (book one already finished)
Series 4. Cousins War/Tudor (start to finish) by Phillipa Gregory

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Nice goal Amanda! Will you be joining the Serial Reader Challenge?

Wishing you the best of luck and of course, happy reading!!

Amanda (readinginhonor) (readinginhonor) | 10 comments I didn’t know about it - I will look into it :)

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 55 comments Good luck with your goal!

message 6: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 7: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Susy wrote: "Nice goal Amanda! Will you be joining the Serial Reader Challenge?

Wishing you the best of luck and of course, happy reading!!"

How is it going so far Amanda?

Amanda (readinginhonor) (readinginhonor) | 10 comments Sorry yall been a busy time with work but I got the first 5 books done in January and I am almost half way through book 6 - Never thought I would read let alone like the Harry Potter books but I am go glad I am finally reading them

Thanks for asking!

message 9: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😄

Amanda (readinginhonor) (readinginhonor) | 10 comments Update I have finished my first series (ahead of plan so whoo) and I am on to the next. 7/36 books done

Harry Potter - Check
A Song of Ice and Fire - here I come

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments I hope you enjoy A song of Ice and Fire. 7 books is great progress. I will get to Harry this year it is on my list.

Amanda (readinginhonor) (readinginhonor) | 10 comments Blagica wrote: "I hope you enjoy A song of Ice and Fire. 7 books is great progress. I will get to Harry this year it is on my list."

Have you read Harry before?

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments I haven't my best friend and I watched the movies.

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads.

message 15: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 16: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 11916 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!