Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Author Resource Round Table > Readers Favorite Awards and Free Reviews

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Smith (cristina_smith) Hi all- Just want to be sure you know about Readers Favorite. They have a great Book Awards program. https://readersfavorite.com/ref/17815 Plus they offer a free review service.

message 2: by L.C. (new)

L.C. Perry | 83 comments OMG thanks so much for posting this!! I had no knowledge about this whatsoever.

message 3: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Kennedy | 65 comments It's a really great organization. I did the freebie version for my review and so I had to wait quite a while for it, but I think if you upgrade, they'll get it done a lot faster.

message 4: by Cristina (new)

Cristina Smith (cristina_smith) Cathy wrote: "It's a really great organization. I did the freebie version for my review and so I had to wait quite a while for it, but I think if you upgrade, they'll get it done a lot faster."

You are right about upgrades.

message 5: by Effie (new)

Effie Kammenou (effiekammenou) | 720 comments I've used them. I entered their book award contest and my book, Evanthia's Gift was a 2016 women's fiction finalist. It came with a seal and a great review.

message 6: by Donna (new)

Donna Brown | 13 comments I utlilized the free version and did get 5 great reviews although it took months. I personally have an issue with paying for reviews so I didn't do the upgrade.

message 7: by Jaime (last edited Jan 03, 2018 04:22PM) (new)

Jaime Olmos | 17 comments I am extremely happy with the reviews I got from READERS' FAVORITE for my SONORA PASS Graphic Novel !!!!!

SONORA PASS

message 8: by Jacques (new)

Jacques Lufuluabo (joloscar) | 5 comments Cristina wrote: "Hi all- Just want to be sure you know about Readers Favorite. They have a great Book Awards program. https://readersfavorite.com/ref/17815 Plus they offer a free review service."

I did not know it. I sent the request for a free review of my book. Thank you very much for your advice.