Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

The Passing (Book #1)
This topic is about The Passing
Bulletin Board > The Passing 99cents starting December 30th!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cadence (last edited Dec 28, 2017 08:20AM) (new) - added it

Cadence Cavanaugh (cadencecavanaugh) | 37 comments Hello all! I just wanted to announce a new year sale for my debut novel The Passing The Passing (Book #1) by Cadence Cavanaugh !

It will be on sale for 99 cents starting the 30th!

I hope you guys will take the time to check it out!

Here is a little bit about it!

The Great War happened over two hundred years ago, leaving the world in an almost purged state. The biological warfare decimated the majority of the world's population, making the future generations immune to diseases and common illnesses.

This, however, comes with a grave price. On the twenty-fifth year of everyone's life, they perish without explanation. They have come to call this, The Passing. For many, this means starting families early or adopting orphans who have already lost their parents to The Passing. Others simply live life to their fullest or try to educate themselves by scraps of history and science in hopes of finding a cure.

This story follows the lives of a few different characters as they entwine and follow their own paths.

message 2: by Cadence (new) - added it

Cadence Cavanaugh (cadencecavanaugh) | 37 comments Friendly bump! The sale is on!