Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Christian fiction & nonfiction > Anna Faversham - SALE! Time Travel Romance & Historical Romances - all 0.99

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 236 comments I hope you’ve all had a wonderful Christmas and that you’re looking forward to 2018; may it bring you happiness and success in all the good things you plan.

I can’t send you real presents, but I can tell you that all three of my books are 0.99 in the UK and US.

Hide in Time by Anna Faversham
is 0.99 until 1/1/18
Time Travel Romance: How much does our past influence our future? Laura risks her future to heal the heart she has broken. Don’t let your past ruin your future.

One Dark Night (The Dark Moon Trilogy #1) by Anna Faversham
is 0.99 until 3/1/18
Historical Romance: A lovely romance woven into swashbuckling action that will keep you enthralled for many a dark night. Book 1 of The Dark Moon Series.

Under a Dark Star (The Dark Moon Trilogy #2) by Anna Faversham
is 0.99 for a while yet
All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Do something: take this journey into a dark world. Book 2 of The Dark Moon Series.

Or all are free with Kindle Unlimited

message 2: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 176 comments Thank you so very much!

message 3: by Anna (new)

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 236 comments You are very welcome. I hope you have an enjoyable time with 2018's reading.