Authors & Reviewers discussion

Available to Review

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Grace (last edited Jan 01, 2018 03:19PM) (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I also enjoy sci-fi and comedies. I will read a romance, but be warned, they're not my favorite thing.
Things I will NOT read: erotica, books with excessive swearing, or books with sensitive subject matter (abuse, rape, etc)
I'll review your book on Goodreads and Amazon. However if I give it less then four stars, I'll contact you first and ask if you still want me to post it.
I would appreciate if you could review my book Spark of Fire quid pro quo. I can send you an ebook copy in any format you request.
My book review blog is www.ofwonderandmagic.blogspot.com

message 2: by Chrys (new)

Chrys Cymri | 61 comments Hi Grace

Just a bit of a warning--Amazon takes down reviews which they believe are reciprocal. And then a batch more, just in case. A lot of writers have lost swaths of reviews that way.

You might want to look into some of the review groups here on Goodreads. Reviews are arranged so that they are not reciprocal.

message 3: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments Chrys wrote: "Hi Grace

Just a bit of a warning--Amazon takes down reviews which they believe are reciprocal. And then a batch more, just in case. A lot of writers have lost swaths of reviews that way.

You migh..."

I hadn't heard of that, thank you.

message 4: by Dele (new)

Dele Daniel | 5 comments Grace wrote: "Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I also enjoy sci-fi..."

I'd love to read and give a honest review of your book. It sounds interesting.

I also have a YA if you're interested in reading it. Winds of the Forest

message 5: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments Dele wrote: "Grace wrote: "Hi there!
I read mainly on my Kindle, but I can work with Epub and Pdf files as well. My favorite genres are fantasy, high fantasy, urban fantasy, mysteries, and adventure. But I als..."

I'd love to read Winds of the Forest. I sent you a PM.

message 6: by Ever (new)

Ever Eden (evereden) | 1 comments This sounds awesome although King of Spades does have a lot of the F word (the characters are military/elite forces) You sound like a nice and fair reviewer! I hope you get a lot of books to read. Let me know if you change your mind on the swearing :)

message 7: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments Ever wrote: "This sounds awesome although King of Spades does have a lot of the F word (the characters are military/elite forces) You sound like a nice and fair reviewer! I hope you get a lot of books to read. ..."
I'm sure King of Spades is an amazing book. I'd just prefer not to read over a PG-13 rating. Thank you for your understanding :)

message 8: by Entrada (new)

Entrada Book Review | 85 comments Hi Grace,

Let me know if this fantasy series interests you.

I'd be happy to send you all the books - definitely under PG13.

https://www.amazon.com/Ferryl-Shayde-...

We're always interested in getting more eyes on the series.

Thanks!

Rachel

message 9: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments Entrada wrote: "Hi Grace,

Let me know if this fantasy series interests you.

I'd be happy to send you all the books - definitely under PG13.

https://www.amazon.com/Ferryl-Shayde-......"

I would love to read and review it. I sent you a PM.

message 10: by Divia (new)

Divia | 6 comments I'm looking for reviewers to read and review 2 new YA books for the publisher I'm interning for.

Bone Music: The Legend of Genghis Khan (for readers aged 16+)
The Sword of Ice and Fire (for readers aged 12+)

I have Kindle and iBook files ready to send, so DM me with your email address and preferred format if you're interested!

message 11: by T. (new)

T. Kozumplik | 11 comments Hello Grace,

Are you interested in reviewing poetry? I'm looking for honest reviews of my poetry book

Djinni Hunter

Best wishes,
TK

T. Kozumplik

message 12: by Grace (new)

Grace Anthony (AnthonyBooks) | 30 comments I'm still taking review requests, though due to the number of requests it might take a while for me to get to it. But please read my review policy (http://ofwonderandmagic.blogspot.com/...) to see if your book meets my criteria BEFORE you request a review.
Thank you.

message 13: by Davon (new)

Davon Custis | 11 comments Hi,

I am looking for reviewers to read my second edition for my novel.

The Memory of Lost Dreams
Word count: 113,000 words
Genre: Sci-fi/Dystopian YA

Book blurb:
Malik Soules has never seen such an amazing sight.

There lay the city of Imperia: gutted, destroyed, cracked with broken windows, every skyscraper went slanted within this deep underground cavern.

What happened to this place so long ago?

He accidentally stumbles upon a machine called REQUIEM. By mistake, it sends him into a strange new world: where futuristic technology rules and sheer terror fills the hearts of ordinary citizens.

He can't seem to escape this nightmarish dream!

(Revised Second Edition 03/31/2018: includes Part I and Part II) ***Side note: Original First Edition included only Part I prior to 03/31/2018***

My book is available on Kindle Unlimited. Also, I can email you a PDF to your email. My email is thememoryseries@gmail.com

Please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Davon C.

message 14: by Will (last edited Apr 08, 2018 12:20PM) (new)

Will Worsley | 8 comments Grace,

I would be happy to send you an electronic copy of my satirical novel, Investing in Vain, in hopes of a review. It's a spoof about a Washington investment firm trying to cater to a motley group of politically correct clients.

William

message 15: by Veena (new)

Veena (veenaonline) | 5 comments Hi.
Am willing to review your book on Amazon...
Message me to discus.
Regards