Romance Audiobooks discussion

Rose (Thorn Tattoo Studio #1)
This topic is about Rose
Audiobook Giveaways > Rose by Leslie North

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4419 comments Mod
Author Leslie North is giving away two (2) Audible codes for Rose, Thorn Tattoo Studio #1, to two lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on January 7 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Leslie will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
“A man like him could never be tamed…”

Giovanni DeRose only came back to Las Vegas to work with his brothers in the legendary family tattoo studio. Instead, he’s found himself the leader of a sinking ship, thrown together with a gorgeous woman who won’t back down. But with the threat of closure if he doesn’t turn a profit ASAP, working alongside her may be his only option. Gio can do just about anything with his talented hands and bare skin, but this bad boy will need something different if he’s going to save Thorn...

Riley Bryne is an Irish lass that’s as smooth as whiskey—if you don’t mind the burn that comes along with it. As Thorn’s new co-manager she’s desperate to pull it back into the green to clear her own debt, but her numbers-focused tactics throws her up against her Gio’s art-centered direction. Challenging the tattooed hunk is easy, but stopping herself falling for his smouldering touch? The odds don't look good.

Riley is business savvy and a little bit bossy—something Giovanni finds frustrating in the studio and hot as hell when he’s got her pinned to their office desk. But if Thorn Tattoo is going to survive they’ll need to combine not just their bodies, but their talents outside the bedroom, too.
Rose (Thorn Tattoo Studio #1) by Leslie North

message 2: by Jan (new)

Jan (voxvolat) | 70 comments I’d love to be included in the drawing!

message 3: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments count me in

message 4: by Tracy T. (new)

Tracy T. (tracy_t) I’d love to listen to this book. I’m in!
Thanks
Tracy

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth C. (beth_cherry) | 22 comments I'd love to listen to this audiobook! Thanks for the chance!

message 6: by ☘KathyD☘ (new)

☘KathyD☘ | 101 comments I just finished my first book by this author and would love to dive into another! Thanks for the chance! =)

message 7: by Debby*BabyDee (new)

Debby*BabyDee | 475 comments Count me in...would love to listen.

message 8: by Beverly (new)

Beverly Hunter Me too!

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 1 comments Count me in!

message 10: by Em__Jay (new)

Em__Jay I'm in!

message 11: by Shan ~A~ (new) - added it

Shan ~A~ (thebookglutton) | 92 comments I'm in. That cover is beautiful.

message 12: by Debbie (new)

Debbie Hagopian (debbisuz) This romance story sounds hot, hot, hot!!! Count me in, in, in!!!

message 13: by Keri (new)

Keri | 3 comments Count me in.

message 14: by Brandie (new)

Brandie (audiobookobsession) Yes please :) I love reviewing your books :)

message 15: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa Edmonds (aedmonds36) | 14 comments Yes please!

Christi (kira87) | 400 comments Im in! Sounds interesting :)

❤ AudiobookRomance ❤ (audiobookromance) | 21 comments Leslie is great at giving us new stuff!

message 18: by Sammi21 (new)

Sammi21 (sammil21) | 2 comments ME! ME! ME!!!!!!! IM SO IN!!!!!

message 19: by Sassafrass (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 331 comments Oh, I can sense the heat of this one just from the description. COUNT ME IN!!

message 20: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4419 comments Mod
And the winners are...

1. Debby “Piene Raven” #8
2. Stephanie #10

Congratulations!

message 21: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2008 comments Mod
Congrats!

message 22: by Debby*BabyDee (new)

Debby*BabyDee | 475 comments Thanks

unread topics | mark unread