1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Ezziee & Fayza 2

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Dec 28, 2017 12:13PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments
description

[M]use A is a blind girl in the town. Muse B is the prince of the kingdom. Except every day, Muse B leaves the castle to explore. He doesn’t always like the attention of a royal, and so he leaves alone. One day, on a shortcut that Muse A has memorized, Muse B crossed paths and accidentally bumps into her. The two start to speak, but for some reason, since Muse A is blind, Muse B deceives her into thinking he is a common boy so that she doesn't treat him differently. It was the only way he can be himself for once and have a real friend. Muse A and Muse B meet up a couple of times, and when an accident happens that causes Muse A to lose her parents, she is taken to the castle to work as a servant, even if she is blind. Questions start to rise when she finds Muse B there, and things get even more complicated. Yet Muse B still plays along. But what happens when one day she gets her vison? How would he explain himself? Worse, what happens when he catches feelings for her when he’s not supposed to?

description

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments • Awesome, my character will be up in a little •

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments

• Stephen Hawking | 19 | 6'1 •

message 4: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Dec 28, 2017 11:04AM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments
description  description

• Elizabeth Warren | 17 | 5’4 •

description

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments • Do you want to start? •

message 6: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Dec 28, 2017 12:13PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • I will. Just give me a moment •

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Five steps forwards,Elizabeth thinks to herself as she counts every step she takes. After that, her hands reaches out in search for the small tree trunk that should be close. Her fingers brush against the rough bark, and she then felt the carving she was looking for. A small smile appeared on her lips, satisfied she was on the right path. She then pulls her hand back to hold the wooden basket again, carrying it with both hands now. Being blind made it difficult for Elizabeth to get around, that was for sure. But with her determination, she managed to learn of a path behind the village that allows her to get home without being watched. Of course with the help of her mom at first. But now that she’s been using it for many years, she’s leaned to travel this path alone with no one she help, and she uses it everyday.

The problem with being blind though was that no one believes she is capable of taking care of herself, when clearly she can. The argument from today was still on her mind. Her mother yelling at her and trying advise her that she needed to think about herself and find someone that would take care of her. I could take care of my own self! Elizabeth thought to herself. Her mom was determined to find someone for her to marry. Even though her mother wouldn’t admit it, she knew that was impossible, and that too made her angry. Who would marry a peasant like her, blind and unable to work. Elizabeth was too lost in thought that she forgot to turn when she was supposed to, and instead walking straight towards the river.

message 8: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (last edited Dec 28, 2017 03:39PM) (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments Stephen sighed as he sat in his throne that was next to his father (view spoiler) King Toni, his father wanted to talk the kingdom and how, Stephen was coming to age. The age he never wanted to come. When he has to pick a bride. He didn't want to get married, at least not to someone he knew nothing about. He sighed as his father gave him a big speech about how he needed to get ready to take his place. Stephen didn't mind taking his father's place get married was not really something he wanted. At least not to someone that was like his fathet, a castle person. Stuck in the royalty life.

Once he was done listening to his father Stephen went off to his study, no one ever bothered him while he was there. They knew he was busy with the kingdom problems since his father gave him complete control of the kingdom. But right now he just needed some place. He closed the door behind himself and walked over to his desk, their was a secret door behind his desk. It lead out to the kingdom. It was his go away place, a place that people only saw him as a normal teenager. He took off his royal clothes and changed into normal village clothes before he lefted out the door. It automatically closed behind him, he walked through the tunnel unitl he was outside. Outside was bright, the sun shined on his skin. He ran his hand through his blonde hair, as he walked. He smiled at some people that he walked passed they all knew of him, they called him the street rat. But not meaning any harm behind it. It was only because he was never seen with anyone plus they didn't know his name. He sighed as he just enjoyed the village. But he saw a girl, she was walking straight to the river. He frowned at the sight but it didn't seem like she was going for a swim. He ran over and grabbed onto her arm before she ran in. "Hey.. Be careful." He said pulling her from the edge.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth was too distracted to think about the fact that she had taken more steps then she was supposed. Her mother’s words rang in her head, loud and clear. Why can’t she understand me? Elizabeth asks herself. It seemed like every day her mother would pester her with the same questions. Elizabeth knew that sooner or later her mother would find someone for her, but Elizabeth didn’t want that. At least not yet. She didn’t think she was ready. Besides, who would want a blind wife? Especially if they were to get married and not know anything about each other. Before Elizabeth could form an answer to her question, Elizabeth felt something wrap around her arm and tug her back.

A gasp escaped her lips when she was pulled from the edge. Her grip on the wooden basket loosened and it felt to the floor. The vegetables in it rolled out and over the edge, along into the water and floating away. Though she was blind, her head lifted as if to look at who was in front of her. She was lost at words first, so frightened from what was happening. One moment she was lost in thought, and another she was pulled back by someone. Being blind only made it more frightening. Her eyes searched around, clearly not sure what to set her empty gaze on. She was frozen in place, confused, his hand still on her arm. “Careful? Of what?” She asked.

message 10: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments The girl seemed to be looking around instead of looking right at him, he frowned at the sight of jer doing that for a couple of minutes before he nodded to her words. He felt bad for her lost food but he was more worried about the girl standing in front of him. "Are you okay?" He decided to ask, he met many deaf people but never a blind person so he didn't know the clues to look for. Her eyes looked normal from his end. "Not to be rude but you, were looking right at it and you didn't seem to stop or even slow down." He spoke.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth brows narrowed in confusion when he spoke. “At it?” She asked. Of course she wouldn’t know what he was talking about. But he wouldn’t know that, unless he was one of the villagers, because almost everyone knew everyone here. “I’m blind,” she tells him, then realized that he was still holding her. He stepped back so he would let go of her. She hated that she had to tell people she was blind if they didn’t know, because she didn’t want anyone’s pity. She didn’t want anyone to think she was weak, or pathetic for being alone and not with someone that could help her get around. Elizabeth then kneeled down, her hands moving around her to look for the basket. She found it, and felt the inside to see if anything was still in there. But it was empty. She frowned, and her hands started to pat the floor in search for the vegetables that had fell over the edge, but she didn’t know. “I’m sorry to have wasted your time sir, but I can take care for myself now.” She said, a hit stubborn. The only thing in her mind now was that this man was thinking of how dumb it was for her to be alone now that he found out she was blind.

message 12: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments He raised his eyebrows when she said she was blind. He couldn't believe it at first but the way she was looking for stuff on the ground kind of made him believe. He sighed and bent down he grabbed her softly not wanting to scare her. "Your vegetables.. They all fall in the water." He said, Stephen then think of her being weak or stupid. He thought it was pretty cool, she seemed to be able to do some stuff by herself. "And by the way, your not a waste of my time. Trust me.. I have nothing better to do." He said with smile that he knew she couldn't see. "Hey, street rat." Said Miller the baker, who was carrying a loafs of bread. Stephen waved at the man. "How about i help you get some more..?" He asked.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments No matter where she moves her hands, Elizabeth didn’t feel any of the vegetables. Just the packed dirt. She was wondering how far they could have rolled. Surely not that far. She needed to gather them and head home, before her mother worries about her. Her mother always worried about her if she stayed out too long, afraid someone would take advantage of her. But Elizabeth wanted to show her she was perfectly fine by herself. Except this scene said other wise.

As she was searching for the vegetables, she heard movement next to her, and before she knew it she felt a gentle touch. She stopped searching, but this time she didn’t lift her head like earlier. She just stared at the floor, listening to what happened to the vegetables. Elizabeth bit the inside of her cheeks, feeling stupid. No wonder he had stopped her. She had almost ran into the river that would be near by. She really felt pathetic, searching for the vegetables that weren’t even there. Now she was definitely sure he pitied her, having to watch her as she wasted her time.

She didn’t say anything, because she didn’t know what to say. But when he spoke, and he assured her she wasn’t wasting his time. He sounded kind. But she wondered if he meant he was only with her because he had nothing else to do, which obviously wouldn’t make anything better. Elizabeth then heard someone call out a name, one of which she has never heard before. Street rat? That must be him. The movement, which she felt through his body since he was still touching her, made her assume he was waving, and that confirmed her thoughts. But that soon left when he asked her a question. Elizabeth decided to grab wooden basket and stood up, thinking for a moment. She didn’t want to return home empty handed because that would give her mother another reason to not let her leave the house and buy the food. But she didn’t have any money on her, because her mother would give her an exact amount of money to give to Sibily, the person that sold her the vegetables and knew what her mother always wanted, and that way Elizabeth would never get cheated nor not get everything they need.

“I... I don’t have any money on me anymore.” She explained, her head bent so it seemed like she was looking at the floor. This only made her hate this moment even more. She had almost walked into the river, lost all the vegetables, probably looked weak since she was blind and alone, and had no money on her to buy more. If only he hadn’t frightened her. Then she wouldn’t have dropped the basket.

message 14: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments Stephen shook his head. "I didn't say you had to pay for it." He said, he knew everyone in the village. He had been sneaking out of the castle for so long, since he was seven actually. His mother never mind it, knowing of he knew the people personally that his love for them would only grow. And she was right, he loved them lime they were his family. "I know the best vegetables in the village... I remember everything that fall out, so i can get them for you." He said, he keep his hand locked in hers as he stood up slowly to help her up. "We can always get sweet bread.. I was actually going to head there. Ms. Lana makes the best." He said. He ran his hand through his hair, showing his brown eyes. "Promise you i am not a bad guy, you can ask anyone." He added to assure her that he actually was sweet and caring like he sounded, he helped alot of people no matter the situation. "So what do you say?" He asked.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth raised an eyebrow. He didn’t plan on paying. Did he? Even if it was his fault. She would feel bad to take from his money. Besides, telling by what he was called, Street rat, Elizabeth wasn’t sure what his status was and if she should take money from him. She wouldn’t ask him of his status of course, because that was rude. But there were many poor in this village. Still, she really didn’t want her mother to get angry at her and stop her from running errands. She bit her lip as she thought. He did assure her that he was a good guy, and she had heard Miller great him. Miller always knew who were the good ones and who were the bad ones. So maybe she could trust him. “Fine,” She said with a nod of her head. “But I will pay you back. There’s nothing you will say that will change my mind.” Elizabeth was lucky he knew what had fell out, and she should use his help to get them back, even though she didn’t want to look weak by letting him help her. “Promise me.” She tells him, her face facing his even though she couldn’t see him.

message 16: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments "I promise." He said. He handle onto her hand not even asking if it was okay or not. Which was probably rude but he didnt think of it. He headed for Walkers market, he was always fear with his prices. He waved at Walker once they were their. "You was here ladt week, Rat.. What are you here for now?" Walker asked when he saw Stephen, the boy was always helping everyone around the village even when he was younger. He would go to Walker getting food for the poor but would disappear the nexted, Walker never understood but he knew the boy that had a good heart.

"I am just here to get somethings." He said letting go of the girls hand. He started to name the vegetables that were in the basket. Stephen placed them in the basket as Walker handed them to him. Once he was done, he handed Walker the money. "Okay, be careful." The old man said. Stephen nodded as he started walking off, automatically grabbing the girls hand once again. "Now sweet bread here we come..." He said with a soft smile. "I can get you enough to take home." He said.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth was glad she would pay him back. The last thing she needed was for a stranger to pay for the vegetables she lost. It wouldn’t be fair, and not to mention she didn’t want to look desperate. When he agreed, she felt his hand tighten around her before they started to walk. Her head turned a little, as if to look at their hands, even if she couldn’t see. It was something she did, to feel a little normal. Her head would always turn to face the sound she hears or movements she would feel. But she thought about his hand, holding her as they walked. Normally, people their age wouldn’t be doing that in public because people would assume something was between them, and god forbid that. Her mother would kill her if she thought her daughter was doing anything behind her back. But she was blind, and everyone that looks their way wouldn’t get suspicious because they knew she was blind.

Yet, she never had an older guy hold her hand but her father. She was a little awed at the thought to pull away like she normally would because she didn’t need anyone’s help. Finally, they reach the vegetables stand, and found walker there. Elizabeth stayed quite as the street rat- which she still found as a weird name- talk. She was glad walker didn’t say anything to her about having to been there a few minutes ago. Finally, when they were done, she took the basket and rested it against her hip as she carried it. She then felt his hand slip into hers again. Though he didn’t think much about it, she took it as a hit offensive. He didn’t think she could get around by self.

“You don’t have to hold my hand, I’m not a child.” She tells him, sounding a little rude. Of course if she knew who he was, she would never sound the way she does. But she wasn’t really like this, she just didn’t want to be viewed just as a blind girl. “And you don’t have to do that. Mother would question were I got them from anyways.”

message 18: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments "Oh.. Of course you can. Sorry, i feel like a jerk." He said with a chuckle as he let her hand. "Your mother, wouldn't she like some too.. You can say you found some money on the ground and you got you some." He said. Knowing she was blind but not helpless. She could find money on the ground by stepping on it or whatever. He kept walking until he got to the bakery Ms. Lana just made some. "Hey Rat... And.... Elizabeth." She said when she saw the teo she gave them both a slices. And Stephen payed her.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth heard him apologize. She wondered if he really felt bad, since he called himself a jerk. Now that he hand was free, she moved it to brush back her brown hair behind her ear and out of her face. She then moved it to hold the basket with her other hand, the wooden thing resting against her hip as she walked. She softly laughed at his idea. “She would like some, but she wouldn’t believe me.” She explains. Which was true. Her mother worried too much for her daughter and feared that she would get herself in trouble if she did something she wasn’t supposed to. Elizabeth stayed close to him as they walked, allowing hhis footsepts to be her guide so she would know where to go. Finally they reached the basket where Ms. Lana was. Elizabeth smile when she said her name, giving her a small nod in greeting. She then held out her hand to take the bread, thanking who ever handed it to her. The bread was warm, and the sweet scent raised to her nose. She hadn’t had sweet bread in a while, not since her father had been getting a nice wage. She took a bite from it, and a soft moan escaped her lips. “It tastes so good,” she admits.

message 20: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments "I am glad you like it." He said, he watched her eat. He could tell she hadn't eaten it in a long time. He decided to give her a loaf, not wanting her to get in trouble by her mother. He started walking off but stopped and glanced back at Elizabeth. "Come on.." He said softly, once she was walking with him. He started walking and staring at her. "I.. Umm.. Kinda of have a question. You slap after if you want." He said as he finished the bread up. "What happened to you?" He asked, he knew that she probably didn't want to talk about it but it was ringing in his head. It would have drove him ask if he didnt ask.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth hadn’t heard him walk away, just thinking about how good the bread was. But hen she heard him call out for her, and he was a little farther than where he was before. She started to walk in the direction his voice came from. When he spoke again she heard him next to her. She finished her bread and then tightened the grip on her basket against her hip. She then heard him speak, wondering what exactly he was going to ask her that she would need to slap him if she didn’t like the question. But then he asked, and Elizabeth stayed quite for a moment. She didn’t like when people asked her about her blindest, and it’s been a while since anyone has because everyone knew her here from a young age. She didn’t see why she shouldn’t tell him. “I fell,” she tells him. “When I was very little, perhaps 4, I was pushed down a cliff by these other kids. I hit my head pretty bad, and when I woke up, I couldn’t see.” Elizabeth bit the inside of her cheeks as she thought back to those days. She had been bullied when she was small, and when the little kids were picking on her, things didn’t go as planed. It was a simple shove, but it ruined her life.

message 22: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 28, 2018 11:35PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments ((Do u still want to continue this cuz I really would like to. ))

message 23: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments I honestly got writers block with this one. IDKY

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • We could finish this part and time skip two weeks, saying they met up each day.

message 25: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments Stephen just listened after finishing his sweet broad. He put his hands in his pocket. Once she was done he sighed and he opened his mouth to say sorry but knew that she wasnt the type to want to hear that. "Well.. I think your pretty brave." He said, which wad the truth. "You could have just gave up." He began. "I know i would have.. I dont know what i would have done, if that happened to me.." He said meaning every word.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Elizabeth expected the same recation from him that she would get from anyone else. Pity and apologies. She didn’t like when people treated her that way, as if she was disabled, because she didn’t look at it that way. When he complimented her instead, she was taken back. But she was pleased, and found it very sweet of him to admit that. She smiled happily. “Thank you.” She told him. “It means a lot to me to hear you say that.” She admits herself. Hold the basket with the vegetables, Elizabeth then remembered. She had to be home soon or her mother would send out a search party for her. With wide eyes, Elizabeth said urgently, “Forgive me. But I should get going. Mother would throw a fuss at my late arrival. Thank you again for your help sir. I promise to pay you back next time we meet.” Elizabeth said quickly. “Good day now.” Elizabeth gave a small nod before walking away from him. Six steps away from the baker, turn left at the butchers, and straight home. Elizabeth told herself as she meantly counted in her head.

message 27: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments Stephen wasnt about to say a word before she lefted. He just waved goodbye in the direction she took off in. He sighed and smirked to himself, she was different and who didn't like different. He walked around helping some more people before he headed back to the castle. Sneaking in the same way he snuck out, he was soon back in his study, he made sure everything was back where it belonged. Before he sat down and started working, it felt good to go outside but now the young man was tired, he got a few papers signed and looked over before he fall asleep on his desk.

message 28: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 29, 2018 02:03PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • So you want me to skip two weeks? Saying they met up each day to talk?•

message 29: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments • Or we could go on. Either way, i will just keep writing.

message 30: by Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (last edited Jan 29, 2018 02:03PM) (new)

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • Go on with the same day? Or next day? Or two weeks? Lol What ever you want. Idc •

message 31: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments • We can go on with the same day, i guess =D •

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments •okay. But how will they meet? He’ll go out again?•

message 33: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments • Sure •

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • kk •

Later in the day, after Elizabeth helped her mother as much as she could, she snuck out to go to the woods. Her mother assumed she would be in her bedroom, preparing for bed. But there were some nights were Elizabeth couldn’t sleep, like tonight. So even though the sun had set, and Elizabeth knew better than to venture at night, she couldn’t help herself. She left her house, listening to the chickens at the hen house, and following the sound so she would take the path that would lead her to the waterfall that connected to the same river she almost fell in today. With trees surrounding her, Elizabeth used her hands to feel for the familiar scratches she had placed on them, knowing with each scratch she was getting closer and closer to the waterfall. After a few turns and scratches, Elizabeth finally heard the rushing water. She smiled, glad to hear the relaxing sound

message 35: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments "Stephen!!" Loud king Toni when he bust into his sons study. Stephen jumped up from his sleep, he was shocked at first but soon he rolled his eyes. "Yes, father." He said as he rubbed his eyes and leaned on his desk. Having a speech was about to happen once again. "I have gotten words that princess Raven has accepted." His father was smiling ear to ear, Stephen meet Raven a couple of times and she was not his type. She was beautiful, yes. But her mind set was the same as his fathers. He sighed and shook his head. His father walked up to his sons desk. "Telling you this now. You need to get your acted together. She will be here in a month. She will stay here for two years and then yall will get married. It has already been planned, dont miss this up for yourself." Toni spoke and then left the room, closing the door behind himself. Stephen sat there in disbelief. Why Raven? Why anyone? Why did his father have to be so into marriage? But Raven was 16, and he had to wait until she was 19 before he married her. He leaned back his mother made that law, and right now he was goo news for Stephen. If he could remember correctly Ravens birthday was in a month. Which is the reason why she is waiting to come. She will 17 and the two year will be waiting for her to be 19. He sighed and shook his head, it was enough time but Stephen knew that he wasnt going to want to marry her ever matter how long of a gap he has. He stayed in his study just hoping he wouldn't have to.

message 36: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments .

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • Lol I thought I posted •

Elizabeth knelt down on the ground and searched for a stick that she placed at the bottom of the tree. She picked it up and used it to guide her. Normally, she never used a stick. She wanted to be as normal as possible, especially in front of other people. But at times like this, where their was danger, such as her falling into the river, she would rather be safe than sorry. But she was glad no one was near her to watch, because she thought it made her look weak. With the wooden stick out in front of her, she searched for the edge of the ground before the water began. Vee smiled to herself, moving forward to set at the edge. She made sure to pick up her dress so she would place her legs in the water without getting her dress wet. The cold water felt refreshing against her skin, and the sound of the waterfall soothed her. Elizabeth placed the stick on the groun to her left and started to sway her legs in the water as she thought. She remembered her mother’s words from today in the morning, the same words that had almost caused her to walk straight into the river. Getting married... But who will want to marry me?

message 38: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments Stephen stayed in the study as much as possible. Not wanting to leave, he was fare game once he left the room. He sighed as he watched it get darker and darker by the second before he decided it was time for bed but he knew he needed space to think tomorrow. So he might go out to the village. He ran his hand throw his blonde hair as he got up and lefted the room. He walked the hall away with his hands in his pocket and his eyes on the floor. The servants bowed everytime they saw him, even though they knew he wasn't looking at them.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • Want me to time skip to tomorrow? •

message 40: by Ezziee ♡♡™ (new)

Ezziee ♡♡™ | 305 comments • Sure •

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments Just like yesterday, Elizabeth was walking home with a basket in her hands. But this time, she took a different path, more like a secret path for her. Not much people traveled on this packed ground. It used to be a path where the wagons that went to the castle rode on, but then a different path was made for them. There were marks from the constant wheels digging into the earth as the wagons went down the path, left there as a reminder that it had been known to people before it was abandoned. But that was about it. Trees surround the path with a few bushes. She knew that this path led straight to the castle. Elizabeth only knew this because her mother took her down this path when she was little and the road was still used, tellling her daughter how it looked. Now she used the path without her mom. But Elizabeth rarely use it. Only if she was avoiding people and she wanted to be in a place where it was quite.

Ƒᴀվᘔᴀ... {Iɱ Ꮗҽíཞᗪ} (lovefayfay) | 1783 comments • still want to do this?•