2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Kathy's 150 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyc200) | 29 comments I made 150 this year. Going to try again for 2018. Am going to work on my TBR pile more this year. Is there a challenge for that? LOL!!

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Kathy wrote: "I made 150 this year. Going to try again for 2018. Am going to work on my TBR pile more this year. Is there a challenge for that? LOL!!"

Hi Kathy, actually there is! :)
There's the Clear the Shelves challenge and there's the The TBR Jar Challenge

Good luck with your impressive goal Kathy & happy reading!!

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Grønsund (gullita) | 3273 comments Good luck with your goals and challenges in 2018!

message 4: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 5: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyc200) | 29 comments I signed up for the TBR Jar challenge. Thanks!!

message 6: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Kathy wrote: "I signed up for the TBR Jar challenge. Thanks!!"

Cool! Good luck Kathy!!

message 7: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing great keep it up!

message 8: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyc200) | 29 comments Thanks!

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments You are doing awesome! Hoping March is a smashing success for you.

message 10: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyc200) | 29 comments Thanks!!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 12: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyc200) | 29 comments Any of John Mefford's books. It's a hold on to your hat thriller series and I've loved all of them.

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12008 comments April Showers bring May flowers I hope May brings lots of great reads and sunshine!