Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Bingo Challenge > Pendra's Bingo Challenge

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pendra (last edited Nov 25, 2018 05:23AM) (new)

Pendra Nachteule | 48 comments I'm starting this in 2018 to earn some extra points for my team!

O . X . X . X . X

X . X . O . X . X

X . X . X . X . O

X . X . X . X . O

X . X . X . X . X

1. A buddy read with someone in the group
2. A debut novel The Summer that Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel
3. A book under 300 pages The Austere Academy (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #5) by Lemony Snicket
4. A book you own and haven’t read yet Red Country (First Law World, #6) by Joe Abercrombie
5. A book with a blue cover Murder in the Bayou Who Killed the Women Known as the Jeff Davis 8? by Ethan Brown
6. A book in a series you have already started Memory (Vorkosigan Saga, #10) by Lois McMaster Bujold
7. A book with an anti-hero Sharp Ends by Joe Abercrombie
8. A book recommended by someone on Goodreads
9. A Young Adult book Immortal Reign (Falling Kingdoms, #6) by Morgan Rhodes
10. A book by an author you have not read before The Feather Thief Beauty, Obsession, and the Natural History Heist of the Century by Kirk W. Johnson
11. A book with a one-word title Evicted Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond
12. A book you can read in one day William Shakespeare's The Clone Army Attacketh (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #2) by Ian Doescher
13. FREE SPACE
14. A book featuring an unlikely friendship Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons by Bill Watterson
15. A book over 800 pages
16. A book published before 1970 The Moonspinners by Mary Stewart
17. A book on your to-read list for more than one year Travels With Charley In Search of America by John Steinbeck
18. A book with a person on the cover Red Sparrow (Red Sparrow Trilogy, #1) by Jason Matthews
19. A book from a (sub)genre you don’t usually read A Study in Sherlock Stories Inspired by the Holmes Canon by Laurie R. King
20. A book by an author under 25 at the time it was published
21. A book with a dragon in it Brass Man (Agent Cormac, #3) by Neal Asher
22. A book published this year Adrift by Rob Boffard
23. A standalone book The Which Way Tree by Elizabeth Crook
24. The last book in a series Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #9) by Kevin Hearne
25. A book of your choice Persepolis Rising (The Expanse, #7) by James S.A. Corey

message 2: by Zaara (new)

Zaara | 4197 comments HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pendra.
I, along with all of us from FBR, wish you a wonderful day and much happiness thru the year and always. I couldn't find your personal thred (tracker) so I am posting here. Also, which team are you in for the tourney? I'm confused whether its Blood Eagles...
Here is a birthday dragon, PenDRAGON 😄 I hope you like them as much as we do.

message 3: by Pendra (new)

Pendra Nachteule | 48 comments Zaara wrote: "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pendra.
I, along with all of us from FBR, wish you a wonderful day and much happiness thru the year and always. I couldn't find your personal thred (tracker) so I am posting here. A..."

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, and the awesome dragon of course! I'm on team "Blood Eagles" and I have no idea what a personal tracker is. ;)