twilight lovers! discussion

Characters and Cast > Ashley Greene Nude Photo Scandal

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2009 05:07AM) (new)

You heard right. There have been pictures all over the web of what appears to be naked photos of our Alice. It was confirmed yesterday that they are real. As proven by these statements from Greene's representatives:

"Ms. Greene is the owner of the copyrights in these photos, and as copyright owner, Ms. Greene owns the exclusive rights, among others, to reproduce, distribute, and to display the photos."

"The photos in question, which appear to be of our client, are illegal and are being unlawfully displayed. Our client intends to take legal action."

Her lawyers are trying to get them taken down, but we all know how hard that can be, when things spread all over the place. Do not go searching for these photos, you will find them. The twilight world is a buzz. A few theories include her naively taking the photos to a photoagrapher to be a model. I hope she doesn't get too much fire for this one, how about you?

message 2: by Asia (new)

Asia | 5 comments awww, thats so rude! when people post pictures of you without permission!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, I would be mortified.

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Melzz wrote: "Yeah, I would be mortified."

I wouldn't take naked photos of my self

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Neither would I. But if I were in her shoes I would be mortified, wouldn't you?

message 6: by Daisy (new)

Daisy yeah that's true

message 7: by Angie (new)

Angie | 40 comments The real question is WHY WOULD YOU TAKE PICTURES OF YOURSELF LIKE THAT? That has to be the stupidest thing a person can do. Especially a person who is trying to make themselves into a public figure. I can not for the life of me understand young girls obsession to photograph themselves in compromising positions like this. I have no compassion for them. They knew that by taking these pictures they risk the chance of them getting out. It's the risk they were willing to take and now they are feeling the consequences. Hopefully she has learned her lesson and perhaps other young ladies will learn from her mistake.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

It's also odd, because you'd think that Ashley would think twice after the issues with Vanessa Hudgens and Miley Cyrus, but no.

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie Why would Ashley Green do this????

message 10: by Daisy (new)

Daisy If you wanna be a model lady take pictures of yourself in a BIKINI almost like being naked but accepted in society!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

GreenDaisy BlackStem wrote: "If you wanna be a model lady take pictures of yourself in a BIKINI almost like being naked but accepted in society!"

Yeah...Another speculation is that it was a personal thing so...

message 12: by Daisy (new)

Daisy Melzz wrote: "GreenDaisy BlackStem wrote: "If you wanna be a model lady take pictures of yourself in a BIKINI almost like being naked but accepted in society!"

Yeah...Another speculation is that it was a pers..."

Well yes but still

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, I'm not saying it's nothing.

message 14: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Oh my goodness. *shakes head* What's with celebs and taking nude photos of themselves. *shakes head once more* I'm very disappointed in Ashley. Hopefully they don't replace her like they did Rachel.

message 15: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments i feel bad for her, it was her choice to take the pics and we got to respect that, but u would never want that to end up on the interntet so u shouldn't take the pics in the 1st place

message 16: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Exactly. That's why you shouldn't take them. especially if your a celeb, because that kind of thing can ruin your career.

message 17: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments seriously like miss america

message 18: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ what about miss america? did someone that was running for miss america take nude pictures of herself? oh my.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Awww D:>

message 20: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Ok so here is my two cents on the issue...Ashley Green is an ADULT woman and if she wants to take nude photo's that is her god given right! It's her body and just like many many people who take nude photo's they are private. Just because she is a "star" doesn't mean she has to live by a whole different set of rules. I have seen the pics and in my opinion they are no big deal. Posing nude does not make someone a bad person, it is a personal decision. I don't think that it will ruin her career as it is really no different then someone doing a nude scene for a movie ect. Look at Daniel from HP he performed nude in a play, (and I have seen those pics to) I don't think that anyone has changed their mind and feels like he's a bad person.

message 21: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ *Sigh* Well I just think that people shouldn't show their bodies to the world like that. And I personally can't see why she would take those pictures in the first place. Was it to impress a boyfriend, because that's what Vanessa Anne Hudgens did. If so, I think that she must have low self-esteem to have to do that to prove herself to a boy. Was it just for fun? If so, then she probably didn't want them to get leaked unto the internet and she should have found something better to do with her time. Personally, I think that doing things like this is a waste of time and in the end, will have a horrible outcome so. So people shouldn't do it, period.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

wow,lol.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Stephanie wrote: "Ok so here is my two cents on the issue...Ashley Green is an ADULT woman and if she wants to take nude photo's that is her god given right!..."

Ditto, I agree. But if she was going to hold on to the pictures, I wish she could have put them under tighter security.

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "what about miss america? did someone that was running for miss america take nude pictures of herself? oh my."

Lol, Jenny. Half the pageant queens these days have photo scandals, most of them aren't even running, some of them win. Vanessa Williams, when she was crowned for Miss America in the '80's. Tara Conner, when she was crowned miss USA. Katie Rees, Miss Nevada. And most recently Carrie Prejean, Miss California.

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Oh. Really? Well that's interesting.

message 25: by Katherine (new)

Katherine That's really sad. ):

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

message 27: by Katie (new)

Katie ditto. *sigh*

message 28: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments lol

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm?

message 30: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments im in a really good mood and i keep laughing at the strangest things, i've always been like that

message 31: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ooo, i get like that too sometimes.

message 32: by Tishanda (new)

Tishanda (cheesestcroix95) | 38 comments soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

message 33: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Yeah...arg, these people need to bring some food over here, people are hungry.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Kemi wrote: "im in a really good mood and i keep laughing at the strangest things, i've always been like that"

I keep smiling at the strangest things. I saw a picture of Darth Vadar and I found myself grinning...weird.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Yeah...arg, these people need to bring some food over here, people are hungry."

Tishanda wrote: "soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Isn't it weird how we can go from talking about a huge scandal that is supposedly tarnish twilight's clean reputation, and we revert to talking about random things?

message 36: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "Kemi wrote: "im in a really good mood and i keep laughing at the strangest things, i've always been like that"

I keep smiling at the strangest things. I saw a picture of Darth Vadar and I found ..."

Haha, nice. I think you've gone over to *says it in Darth Vadar voice* "The Dark Side"

message 37: by Kemi (new)

Kemi | 71 comments lol i know rite!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

*Scary Music* Dun dun dun. O.o

message 39: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Yeah...arg, these people need to bring some food over here, people are hungry."

Isn't it weird how we can go from talking..."

No, It's not weird. Well to me it isn't.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

We go from Naked photos to food. That's not weird?

message 41: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "*Scary Music* Dun dun dun. O.o"

Hehe.

message 42: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Melzz wrote: "We go from Naked photos to food. That's not weird?"

Well when you put it like that...

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol, I never said weirdness was bad.

message 44: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Good, because it isn't...it's AWESOME!

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 11, 2009 06:38PM) (new)

Did you happen to know that I am co-founder of a group called ≡Weirdness Rules≡?

message 46: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Yes I did.

message 47: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Melzz wrote: "♥Jenny♥ wrote: "Yeah...arg, these people need to bring some food over here, people are hungry."

Isn't it weird how we can go from talking..."

I have noticed that you guys seem to do this often...lol.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Remember when I got yelled at for getting off topic by someone who just joined this group? That was uncool.

message 49: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Yeah...I mean come on we can't stay on track all the time...that wouldn't be any fun...

message 50: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ Stephanie wrote: "Yeah...I mean come on we can't stay on track all the time...that wouldn't be any fun..."

It really wouldn't.

« previous 1 3