Christian Ladies Book Club discussion

Leota's Garden
This topic is about Leota's Garden
Leota’s Garden > Leota's Garden Chapter 21 Discussion Question

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Britnie (new) - added it

Britnie | 352 comments Mod
Nora has decided she is going to go over to Leotas for Christmas. Do you think it will be the same as Thanksgiving? Or do you think it will be really good for Leota and Nora to start talking?

message 2: by Britnie (new) - added it

Britnie | 352 comments Mod
I really hope Nora will talk more with Leota this time. I don't think it will be the same as Thanksgiving because Nora is going at her own will. It seems different this time around. I really hope this get together will be the start of mending the relationship between Nora and Leota.

Jenn Hall | 44 comments I am not sure what to think on that, because I'm not sure she is ready to truly let Annie go. As far as Leota, maybe just maybe a small change, I hope it is enough to let some of what truly happened be let in to that thick skull of hers.

message 4: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Esparza | 119 comments That second part of the chapter when it gets to Nora, was so sad. I feel bad for her but am so frustrated with at the same time. I think it will be different this time than it was for Thanksgiving. Kind of like what Britnie said, Nora is choosing to go. Not out of obligation, but because she is longing for something. I hope she holds onto this feeling and doesn't let it go. That way she can finally have what she has been looking for.

That was a neat conversation between Corban and his professor. I like the fact that his professor was willing to listen and allow him to re-take the class. I'm sure that if Corban had the same attitude as when he first started the class, that the professor never would've allowed a second chance.