Books for Trading! discussion

US Trading > Kelly's Arcs and FCs for trade (UPDATED 6/25/19)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kelly (last edited Jun 25, 2019 08:53PM) (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments 2019/2020 arcs to trade:
Frankly in Love by David Yoon The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys Wicked As You Wish (A Hundred Names for Magic, #1) by Rin Chupeco Fireborne (The Aurelian Cycle, #1) by Rosaria Munda The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow, #1) by Kalyn Josephson Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw Reverie by Ryan La Sala The Fowl Twins by Eoin Colfer Elizabeth Webster and the Court of Uncommon Pleas by William Lashner Refraction by Naomi Hughes The Beast (The Darkdeep, #2) by Ally Condie #Murderfunding (MurderTrending, #2) by Gretchen McNeil Song of the Abyss (Tower of Winds, #2) by Makiia Lucier SLAY by Brittney Morris The Twisted Ones by T. Kingfisher The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy A Match Made in Mehendi by Nandini Bajpai Rebel Girls by Elizabeth Keenan Gideon the Ninth (The Ninth House, #1) by Tamsyn Muir Steel Tide (Seafire, #2) by Natalie C. Parker A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood, #1) by Amanda Joy 10 Blind Dates by Ashley Elston Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire, #2) by Natasha Ngan Scavenge the Stars (Scavenge the Stars, #1) by Tara Sim Permanent Record by Mary H.K. Choi Here There Are Monsters by Amelinda Bérubé A Heart So Fierce and Broken (A Curse So Dark and Lonely, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer The Burning Shadow (Origin, #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout Thirteen Doorways, Wolves Behind Them All by Laura Ruby Chirp by Kate Messner Best Babysitters Ever (Best Babysitters Ever, #1) by Caroline Cala The Thief Knot (Greenglass House #4) by Kate Milford The Monster Hypothesis by Romily Bernard Race to the Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse Throw Like a Girl by Sarah Henning The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow Conversations With the Fat Girl by Liza Palmer Queen of Ruin (Grace and Fury, #2) by Tracy Banghart The Fire Keeper (The Storm Runner #2) by J.C. Cervantes The Map from Here to There by Emery Lord Check in at the Pine Away Motel by Katarina Bivald Elizabeth Webster and the Court of Uncommon Pleas by William Lashner Rules For Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall The Last True Poets of the Sea by Julia Drake Hollow Kingdom by Kira Jane Buxton The Light at the Bottom of the World (Light the Abyss, #1) by London Shah There Will Come a Darkness (There Will Come a Darkness, #1) by Katy Rose Pool The Wickerlight (The Wren Hunt, #2) by Mary Watson Bid My Soul Farewell (Give the Dark My Love, #2) by Beth Revis Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young Angel Mage by Garth Nix Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren The Stars We Steal by Alexa Donne Midnight on Strange Street by K.E. Ormsbee Cursed by Thomas Wheeler Into the Crooked Place (Into the Crooked Place, #1) by Alexandra Christo Gravemaidens (Gravemaidens, #1) by Kelly Coon The Book of Lost Saints by Daniel José Older Dominicana by Angie Cruz The Guinevere Deception (Camelot Rising, #1) by Kiersten White Sisters of Shadow and Light (Sisters of Shadow and Light, #1) by Sara B. Larson Queen of the Conquered by Kacen Callender The Swallows by Lisa Lutz Pet by Akwaeke Emezi The Survival List by Courtney Sheinmel The Infinite Noise by Lauren Shippen All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell Rage (Stormheart, #2) by Cora Carmack A Crash of Fate (Star Wars Galaxy's Edge, #1) by Zoraida Córdova As Many Nows as I Can Get by Shana Youngdahl Ordinary Girls by Jaquira Díaz I'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones Rise (Rule, #2) by Ellen Goodlett On Thin Ice by Michael Northrop Pavi Sharma's Guide to Going Home by Bridget Farr Who Put This Song On? by Morgan Parker Scars Like Wings by Erin Stewart Look Both Ways by Jason Reynolds Shadowscent by P. M. Freestone Fake (Point) by Donna Cooner The Starlight Claim by Tim Wynne-Jones The Secrets We Kept by Lara Prescott Beasts of the Frozen Sun (Frozen Sun Saga, #1) by Jill Criswell The Surface Breaks by Louise O'Neill All Our Broken Pieces by L.D. Crichton We Contain Multitudes by Sarah Henstra The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes We Are The Ghosts by Vicky Skinner Eclipse the Skies (Ignite the Stars, #2) by Maura Milan Teeth in the Mist by Dawn Kurtagich We Are Lost and Found by Helene Dunbar Sophia Among Beasts by James Patterson Shatter City (Impostors, #2) by Scott Westerfeld Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1) by Meg Cabot The Tenth Girl by Sara Faring Olive, Again (Olive Kitteridge, #2) by Elizabeth Strout Jackpot by Nic Stone The Blood Spell by C.J. Redwine The Me I Meant to Be by Sophie Jordan The First True Thing by Claire Needell The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon BEA edition

2018 arcs to trade:
Archenemies (Renegades, #2) by Marissa Meyer Mother Knows Best A Tale of the Old Witch by Serena Valentino Banished (The Storymakers, #3) by Betsy Schow Listen to Your Heart by Kasie West Hero at the Fall (Rebel of the Sands, #3) by Alwyn Hamilton Tempests and Slaughter (The Numair Chronicles, #1; Tortall, #8) by Tamora Pierce Damsel by Elana K. Arnold Grim Lovelies (Grim Lovelies, #1) by Megan Shepherd Hiddensee A Tale of the Once and Future Nutcracker by Gregory Maguire What If It's Us by Becky Albertalli Shadowsong (Wintersong, #2) by S. Jae-Jones The Dark Days Deceit (Lady Helen, #3) by Alison Goodman Wonder Woman Warbringer (DC Icons, #1) by Leigh Bardugo This Cruel Design (This Mortal Coil, #2) by Emily Suvada UK arc

2017 arcs to trade:
Wintersong (Wintersong, #1) by S. Jae-Jones History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber The Bear and the Nightingale (Winternight Trilogy, #1) by Katherine Arden

Older arcs to trade:
A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) by V.E. Schwab Bound MS
A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic, #2) by V.E. Schwab Arc, signed and personalized
Glass Sword (Red Queen, #2) by Victoria Aveyard with collector's arc box (Limited edition of 150)
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2) by Sarah J. Maas A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2) by Suzanne Collins
Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1) by Laini Taylor blue girl arc, signed
Uprooted by Naomi Novik Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson This Monstrous Thing by Mackenzi Lee Red Rising (Red Rising, #1) by Pierce Brown The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater The Young Elites (The Young Elites, #1) by Marie Lu The Silver Dream (InterWorld, #2) by Neil Gaiman Salt & Storm (Salt & Storm, #1) by Kendall Kulper Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1) by Kerri Maniscalco Enders (Starters, #2) by Lissa Price The High Druid's Blade (The Defenders of Shannara, #1) by Terry Brooks Queen of Babble in the Big City (Queen of Babble, #2) by Meg Cabot The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld #12) by Gena Showalter Enthralled Paranormal Diversions by Melissa Marr The Impossible Vastness of Us by Samantha Young Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis Fateful by Claudia Gray Fury (The Fury Trilogy, #1) by Elizabeth Miles Mortal Danger (Immortal Game, #1) by Ann Aguirre Follow Me (The Amateurs, #2) by Sara Shepard The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman Early to Death, Early to Rise (Madison Avery, #2) by Kim Harrison The Dark Unwinding (The Dark Unwinding, #1) by Sharon Cameron Burn for Burn (Burn for Burn, #1) by Jenny Han My Lady Jane (The Lady Janies, #1) by Cynthia Hand Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3) by Rachel Caine

Finished copies to trade:
The Gathering Dark (The Grisha, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
The Near Witch (The Near Witch, #1) by Victoria Schwab 1st/1st original white hardcover
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black B&N edition hardcover The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black B&N edition hardcover
Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2) by Jay Kristoff Signed 1st/1st B&N edition hardcover
The Wicked King (The Folk of the Air, #2) by Holly Black UK 1st/1st hardcover

WISHLIST:
High priority (will trade multiples for these) -
Catwoman Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Arc Child of the Prophecy (Sevenwaters, #3) by Juliet Marillier arc
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) by Sarah J. Maas arc
Wildwood Dancing (Wildwood, #1) by Juliet Marillier arc
Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle, #3) by Jay Kristoff US and UK arcs
The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3) by Holly Black arc
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) by J.K. Rowling arc
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) by J.K. Rowling arc
Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Bardugo UK arc
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo purple Waterstones arc
Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Bound manuscript
Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Bound manuscript
Vengeful (Villains, #2) by V.E. Schwab Bound manuscript
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black UK arc
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo UK arc

Medium priority -
Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass, #3) by Sarah J. Maas Arc
Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo Arc
Cloaked by Alex Flinn Arc Heart's Blood by Juliet Marillier Arc Tithe (Modern Faerie Tales, #1) by Holly Black Arc
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1) by Sarah J. Maas UK arc
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff UK arc
Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2) by Jay Kristoff Goldsboro
Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff Goldsboro
Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle, #3) by Jay Kristoff Goldsboro
Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Goldsboro
Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber Goldsboro
Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber Goldsboro
The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1) by Holly Black Owlcrate
Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle, #3) by Jay Kristoff Illumicrate

Low priority:
Mirror, Mirror (Twisted Tales, #6) by Jen Calonita Arc
Rick and Morty Volume 4 deluxe edition

But I'm willing to look at what you have to offer. :)

message 2: by Marie (new)

Marie Stags! I'm interested

message 3: by Marie (last edited Dec 27, 2017 07:39PM) (new)

Marie Epic Crush, Ink Mistress, Heart Forger, Gemina, Windwitch, Beneath the Haunting, Mask of Shadows, Fireblood, fairyloot frostblood (fireblood cover), Ice Wolves

I'm also interested in the Sky in the Deep if you wanted multiples or some 2018s in February Plus I also traded for a thunderhead arc

message 4: by Marie (new)

Marie Ok i can do that for stags.

message 5: by Sam (new)

Sam Watson (sam-watson) | 40 comments Would you trade Sightwitch for City of Bastards? 😅

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyrenee) | 10 comments would you take any older ARCs for To kill a Kingdom?

Maryssa (Sisters Who Read) (andmaryssa) | 52 comments You wouldn't happen to be looking for an arc of an ember in the ashes would you? I know it's a long shot lol

Maryssa (Sisters Who Read) (andmaryssa) | 52 comments I'm super interested in Heart of Iron!

Maryssa (Sisters Who Read) (andmaryssa) | 52 comments No worries I completely understand! Would you consider Ash Princess or To Kill a Kingdom for Ember?

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 174 comments Anything interest you for Heart of Iron? Possibly Thunderhead as well? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 174 comments Kelly wrote: "Maryssa wrote: "No worries I completely understand! Would you consider Ash Princess or To Kill a Kingdom for Ember?"

I'm gonna send you a message on Twitter, okay? :)"

Absolutely! I'm @skyelyte. :)

Skye (Skye's Scribblings) | 174 comments Kelly wrote: "Skye (Skye's Scribblings) wrote: "Anything interest you for Heart of Iron? Possibly Thunderhead as well? https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/..."

You were..."

Oh okay I didn't know that was you lol. Alas I don't have anything else for trade atm - thanks for looking, though!

message 13: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments PM'ing you now!!

message 14: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments Which RR promo books are you looking for?

message 15: by Angel (new)

Angel (avdreader) | 78 comments For the DotPK, do you care which cover the book has (aka the black one vs the turquoise)? Also, what else do you have for trade?

message 16: by Jess (new)

Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews (ireadergosum) | 3 comments I'm desperate for The Dark Descent of Elizabeth Frankenstein! I have Once a King and it is signed.

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma (awkwordlyemma) | 153 comments I don't suppose you see anything you'd be interested in for Driving by Starlight or Girls of Paper and Fire? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/...

message 18: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments Would you be willing to trade any of your ARCs for:
-A Signed copy of Turtles all the Way Down by John Green
- Exclusive Collector’s Edition of TFIOS by John Green
- A Signed copy of ThunderHead by Neal Shusterman
- An ARC of The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis
Please let me know!!

message 19: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (laurens_boookshelf) | 12 comments Hi! Do you see anything here for The Darkest Star by Armentrout? :) For trade!

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma (awkwordlyemma) | 153 comments Hey I've come into possession of an ARC of Crown of Midnight. Would you trade Little White Lies and/or Sadie for it?

message 21: by Emma (new)

Emma (awkwordlyemma) | 153 comments Emma wrote: "Hey I've come into possession of an ARC of Crown of Midnight. Would you trade Little White Lies and/or Sadie for it?"

I also have Heir of Fire, if you'd be interested in that instead!

message 22: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments Would you trade anything for an ARC of The Wolf Road by Beth Lewis?

message 23: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments You have a manuscript of DRY?

message 24: by MarksOnPages (new)

MarksOnPages | 18 comments What would you want for it?

message 25: by April (new)

April (aprilxreads) | 6 comments Hello :) This might be a long shot lol, but I have an ARC of Beastly, would you be willing to trade Siege and Storm for it?

Christina (Ensconced in Lit) | 93 comments April wrote: "Hello :) This might be a long shot lol, but I have an ARC of Beastly, would you be willing to trade Siege and Storm for it?"

April, Kelly's phone isn't working, but she says she will talk to you when she gets home. Can you just put this arc on hold until then? Thanks so much!

message 27: by April (new)

April (aprilxreads) | 6 comments Christina (Ensconced in Lit) wrote: "April wrote: "Hello :) This might be a long shot lol, but I have an ARC of Beastly, would you be willing to trade Siege and Storm for it?"

April, Kelly's phone isn't working, but she says she will..."

Sure no problem! :) I'm also on twitter @bookaway_april :)

message 28: by Esha (new)

Esha (thegreatbookescape) | 1 comments Gathering of Shadows MS?! What would you trade for that?

message 29: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Just curious... How do you get all these arcs?

message 30: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Just curious... How do you get all these arcs?"

I trade a lot and go to conventions. Thanks for asking! :)"

Oh, that's cool! I have always wanted to go to Bookcon and other conventions but it's just so exspensive 😢

message 31: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (carriereadspastherbedtime) | 44 comments Any interest in an ARC of The Fever King?

message 32: by Bri (new)

Bri (spookyreadsbybri) | 5 comments Sent you a message!

message 33: by A Storied Soul (new)

A Storied Soul (astoriedsoul) Kelly wrote: "2019 arcs to trade:
Warrior of the Wild by Tricia LevensellerArlo Finch in the Lake of the Moon (Arlo Finch #2) by John AugustThe Blood Spell (Ravenspire, #4) by C.J. RedwineThe Me I Meant to Be by Sophie Jordan[book..."

I have a FC Owlcrate edition of Cruel Prince (signed) if you're still interested.

message 34: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Updated! :D

message 35: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments I have an ARC of Mirror, Mirror! Would you be willing to trade multiples for it?

message 36: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "I have an ARC of Mirror, Mirror! Would you be willing to trade multiples for it?"

No, it's low priority for me. I'd only trade certain arcs for it. What are you interested in?

message 37: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "I have an ARC of Mirror, Mirror! Would you be willing to trade multiples for it?"

No, it's low priority for me. I'd only trade certain arcs for it. What are you interested in?"

Stalking Jack the Ripper?

message 38: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "I have an ARC of Mirror, Mirror! Would you be willing to trade multiples for it?"

No, it's low priority for me. I'd only trade certain arcs for it. What are you intere..."

No, I'm sorry. Thanks for the offer!

message 39: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?

message 40: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

I'm interested in Mirror mirror, but I'm not looking to trade anything high priority for it.

message 41: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

I'm interested in Mirror mirror, but I'm not looking to trade anything high priority for it."

that's fine. are there any ARCs you'd be willing to trade for it? if not, that's fine!

message 42: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

I'm interested in Mirror mirror, but I'm not looking to trade anything high priority for it."

that's fine. are there..."

Yes, there are plenty of arcs that I'd trade for it. No Meyers arcs, Schwab arcs, not Stalking Jack the Ripper or Red Rising or Uprooted, or Golden Compass arcs, etc. Just tell me what you're interested in. As long as its not a unicorn, I'll prolly be good with it.

message 43: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

that's ..."

Caraval?

message 44: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

I'm interested in Mirror mirror, but I'm not looking to trade anything high priority for..."

No, I'm sorry

message 45: by Tucker (new)

Tucker  (TuckerTheReader) (tuckeralmengor) | 69 comments Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

I'm interested in Mirror mirror, but I'm not looking to trade anything hi..."

No problem! That's all I'm interested in for now. If you ever see anything of interest on my thread or shelves, feel free to let me know. Thanks, anyway. Have a great week.

message 46: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Kelly wrote: "Tucker wrote: "Do you see anything here you'd be interested in?"

I'm interested in Mirror mirror, but I'm not looking to tra..."

Ok thanks!

message 47: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Updated! :D

message 48: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Ward | 399 comments Hi! I'm SUPER interested in a few of your books:
The Burning Shadow
The Beautiful
Here There Are Monsters
The Bone Houses
Girls of Storm and Shadow
A Heart So Fierce and Broken

I think the only thing I have off your WL is the Owlcrate edition of The Cruel Prince, but I have a TON of others to trade! Would you be willing to look at them?

message 49: by Kelly (new)

Kelly (writerkellykelly) | 74 comments Stephanie wrote: "Hi! I'm SUPER interested in a few of your books:
The Burning Shadow
The Beautiful
Here There Are Monsters
The Bone Houses
Girls of Storm and Shadow
A Heart So Fierce and Broken

I think the only th..."

Sure. :) Send me a message! Do you still have my email? :)

message 50: by Truebluedah ♪ (new)

Truebluedah ♪ (truebluedah) | 19 comments Heeyyyy, oh my gosh. The lunar Chronicles series is my baby! Could I snag that signed copy of Cress?
I’d also be interested in Stalking a Jack the Ripper (If it’s signed and/or ARC)

Here’s my books for trade list:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

« previous 1