1X1 Empire discussion

1x1 > Requests

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kensi Blye (last edited Jan 13, 2018 08:28PM) (new)

Kensi Blye I was wondering if someone would do a Victorious or 7th Heaven/Blade Trinity crossover with me. I could also do Pokemon

message 2: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye Could you rp with me?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

anyone want to start a rp?

- i'm open to ideas or perhaps coming up with something together.
- i'm looking for detailed roleplay. a minimum of 5-7 sentences (depending on how you can flesh it out), but preferably 2-3+ paragraphs.
- i'm not picky about romance in roleplay, i can roleplay just about anything.

message 4: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye minghao is my aesthetic wrote: "Willa Monday wrote: "I was wondering if someone would do a Victorious or 7th Heaven/Blade Trinity crossover with me. I could also do Pokemon"

I could do victorious if ya want."

Fine with me, you want to make the rp? Oh and a little change to Jade, she's deaf but only Cat and Beck know.

message 5: by Xander (new)

Xander Wayne (orginalxander) | 9 comments BlueVesper wrote: "Shifters

Idea

Shifters have been around for many years, but only recently have they merged into the human world. Shifters are people who have the ability to shift into an animal (called their sou..."

I'd be willing to do this idea with you.

message 6: by Xander (new)

Xander Wayne (orginalxander) | 9 comments Can you make us a thread?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 14 comments Anyone?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 14 comments Sure. Can you make the topic?

Captain Cheesecake (cheesecakeisawesome) | 14 comments Thanks

message 10: by thє (new)

thє (thdvlsqun) Roleplay anyone. PM me if interested.
~~The Twisted Forever~~

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Anyone wanna RP? :3

I do need some detail (1-2 pragraphs per post and no 1 liners!) and I can do MxM, MxF or FxF RPs, MxM being my favorite. I can play either male or female characters as well as either dominant or submissive characters, though I like to keep a pretty equal balance of how many male and female characters I play. So if I haven't gotten the chance to play a girl in a MxF RP for a while or I've just been playing the dominant character in MxM RP's, I may push to get to chance to play those characters. Also, I do want someone who will stick to the RP and be fairly active, keeping it interesting as we go along and not just let me decide everything. Contribute to it, I love hearing ideas people come up with ^^

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

@Teddy; I’m open to role play, if you want!

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Go for it, I’ll keep an eye out

message 15: by Kensi Blye (last edited Mar 10, 2018 08:39PM) (new)

Kensi Blye I'm open for these RP's
The Finder
Leverage (I have an actual rp group of this) https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
Pokémon (I have an actual rp group of this) https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D/Avengers
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D/ Captain America: Winter Soldier
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D/Iron Man
Stargate Atlantis (I have an Actual rp for this one) https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...
7th Heaven/Blade Trinity
Blade Trinity
Teen Wolf/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
My Little Pony (I have an actual rp for this one) https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti @the mad one I’m down to to:)

message 17: by Kensi Blye (new)

Kensi Blye I'm up to a one on one with any of the Show's or Movie's above.

message 18: by Janelle (last edited Feb 06, 2018 08:41PM) (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 35 comments Mod
Hi, would anyone like to RP one of these with doubles?
TV Shows
Thirteen Reasons Why
Scream
Movies
Harry Potter
Twilight
The Hunger Games
Percy Jackson and the Olympians
In Time
Fast and the Furious
Gone
X-Men
Regular Pairings
Disabled girl and Bad Boy (I'd like to be female with this.)
Detective x Witness
Singer x Author
High School Sweethearts
College Sweethearts
Rivals
BullyxVictim

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) I would be interested in a Hunger Games or Twilight one, can I just ask how detailed you normally are? (:

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Normally I can go up to around 3 paragraphs to 4 just depends on what device I'm on and if I'm able to clear out some grammar errors before I post. I take my time adding the posts so I can be detailed.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Alright, I typically try and do 1-2 minimum so I can get up to 3 or 4 if you'd wanna do something with me (:

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Sounds good(: We can just match what kind of details we do!

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Sounds good to me, do you want me to make the topic? (:

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Sure!(:

message 25: by Kensi Blye (last edited Feb 07, 2018 05:59PM) (new)

Kensi Blye Fast and the furious please Janellie, and could you make the Topic?

message 27: by sloane (new)

sloane (sloxne) Hello! So, my name is Winnie and I'm looking for a couple of roleplays. To start off, here are some things about me and what I'm looking for in a partner: [i've put everything in spoilers so as to not take up that much space]

(view spoiler)

Now to fandoms I am into! I am looking primarily for canon x oc pairings. Stars represent a craving.

FANDOMS

(view spoiler)

here are some other random pairings that i would be interested in brainstorming a plot for. my role will be in bold.

PAIRINGS
(view spoiler)

note that i am also open to doing two roleplays at once if you want to double up in different plots so we both get the opportunity to play a female -- though of course, this only applies to those people who want to play a female. If you're perfectly capable playing just a male for me, that's fine too.

So yeah! hmu if you want to do something and please remember, no one or two liners! a minimum of two paragraphs please.

message 28: by Alecksander (new)

Alecksander Patton (MyNameIsAlecks) | 2 comments Would anyone be up to do a Draco Malfoy x Severus Snape?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anybody like to RP with me? I don't have a plot though, just random ideas flowing through my mind.

message 30: by Alecksander (new)

Alecksander Patton (MyNameIsAlecks) | 2 comments I'd be willing

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

HI! Trying to ge back into writing hahahahah ok anyway just wanna see if anyones down! I just have like five things I'm looking for :)
1. Detailed as CRAP. like six paragraphs, no one liners, that kind of stuff.
2. Its MxF
3. You're patient! Sometimes I go awol for a bit, but thats only because I have two jobs and school, but I promise I will reply eventually!
4. Realistic plot line..i don't love mermaids and werewolves kind of stuff, but like I mean depending on what we are doing i could come around to it.
5. Bring stuff to the plot! I would love if we could both come up with some fun ideas! Anyway, theres my request :)

message 32: by Kody (new)

Kody | 2 comments Hey guys (: I'm a semi-detailed roleplayer, 1-3 paragraphs per post. I'm into romance, but obviously not explicit per GR rules, so if you want a mature roleplay, we can take it to PM.
Some ideas I've been wanting to use:

1. Tokyo Ghoul (with our own original characters and plot).
2. Victorian FxF romance
3. Superhuman MxF romance
4. Halfway house

These are bare bare bones ideas, obviously we would workshop them and figure out what we want to do and get more detailed.

message 33: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 1 comments if anyone wants to do a rp between mxf or mxm : i can be male no worries please contact me via messages