Queen Maas' Assassins discussion

All Fan Theories & Discussions > Maas Fans | Friends

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4 comments I'm always looking for more Goodreads friends so feel free to add me! Comment if you want members to add you too!

Tilly (The Biblioshelf) (___tillyj) | 6 comments Ooh me! I’ve read all of the ACOTAR series and cannot wait for ACOFAS. Finished reading Empire of Storms a few days ago and have Tower of Dawn left to read at some point in 2018!

message 3: by Nikita (new)

Nikita Love her books. I plan on re-reading Throne of Glass series before book 7 coming out.

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea | 5 comments I am starting Tower of Dawn! I and so excited for SJM next book. :)

message 5: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana Raggio | 2 comments Add me! I am a huge SJM fan!! Waiting on pins and needles for ACOFAS!

message 6: by Nikitha (new)

Nikitha Sam (cansofpaint) | 3 comments Please add me too! I'm brand new here and on the lookout for friends!

message 7: by Naoé (new)

Naoé | 35 comments You can add me too if you want
SJM is one of my favourite author and I can’t wait for ToG final book and for ACOFAS Tower of Dawn was one of my favourite book this year I think

message 8: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey H | 1 comments Add me!!!!😁

message 9: by Kiah (new)

Kiah Radcliffe | 3 comments You can add me, I’m always looking for more friends that love the same books that I do!

message 10: by Maura (new)

Maura (mnporter22) | 4 comments I love making new friends and messaging/fangirling with people about any book. Especially ACOTAR and TOG. I'm up to buddy read Tower of Dawn (I have it), and I'm so excited for ACOFAS

message 11: by Stefani (new)

Stefani (skanzler) | 11 comments One can always use more friends, especially bibliophile friends!

message 12: by Elisabeth (new)

Elisabeth (pdcyouthlibrary) | 13 comments Add me too:)

message 13: by Maria (new)

Maria (mariajo0505) | 60 comments You can add me as well! ☺️☺️

message 14: by Tracey-J (new)

Tracey-J (traceyj28) | 2 comments You can add me! I love her books 🙂

message 15: by Lerona (new)

Lerona | 2 comments You can add me too! 😁

message 16: by Krystina (new)

Krystina | 6 comments I'm a huge SJM fan read everything so far, waiting for tge new ACOTAR book and the final TOG book, and catwoman is definitley on my TBR, feel free to add me if you'd like

message 17: by Brylee (new)

Brylee (writtenforest) | 5 comments Hey I’d love to make some bibliophile friends on here!! YA fantasy/adult fantasy anyone?

message 18: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn (callmekat) | 3 comments Anyone can add me! ♥

message 19: by Mya (new)

Mya (readwithmya) | 1 comments please add me I'm new :) would love to make friends

message 20: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly | 4 comments Anyone can add me! I'm fairly new to good reads and I'm a huge SJM fan!

message 21: by Bhavika (new)

Bhavika Patel (bhavikapatel) I LOVE SJM's books! I can't wait until TOG7 comes out and A court of frost and starlight! Anyone can add me! :) I'm pretty new to goodreads and I'd love to make friends with people who love these books! :)

message 22: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 7 comments TOG and ACOTAR are one of my all times favourites! Sarah J Maas is an amazing writer! I'm all for friend requests and discussing these amazing books with y'all!

message 23: by Christina (new)

Christina | 3 comments Sarah J Maas is by far my favorite author of all time and her books are like no others. I would love to be friends with other people who love her books just as much as I do! Add me!