What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Perfect Ruin (The Internment Chronicles, #1)
This topic is about Perfect Ruin
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Girl living on an island above earth, people jump off sometimes. Brother is blind and attends jumpers group. They take the train to school every day. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rachael Ward | 3 comments Earth is separated with people stranded on this sort of island above and are told the winds are too strong and anyone who jumps will die. The girl lives with her brother who was blinded by jumping off. They’re given a partner they’re bethrothed to with rings full of blood of the chosen partner. Her friend dislikes her betrothed but she doesn’t. A girl is murdered/killed and her sister comes to jumper groups. There’s a boy framed for killing the girl who helps the sister. It’s very much about governmental control and mystery. The king tries to poison the family. There’s a prince and princess at some point who don’t know what their father is up to. They meet with a group who’re going to escape the floating island thing by some sort of plane and the princess goes with them, they land on earth to the army and it ends. It’s driving me mad, I can remember most of the details but not the cover or the title or even where I bought the book as I can’t find it now. Help!!! I’m going insane wondering.

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
This sounds like Perfect Ruin

Rachael Ward | 3 comments Yes! That could be it. I didn’t even consider it being Lauren Destefano because it seemed so unlike her usual style which I haven’t enjoyed in the past. Thank you!

message 4: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2501 comments Mod
Rachael, do you want to verify that this is the right book before we move this thread to solved?

Rachael Ward | 3 comments Yes, that’s the right book.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Perfect Ruin (other topics)