Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Alternative book titles

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Greg (new)

Greg | 99 comments I wanted to add an ebook (Zombie King and Other Scary Short Stories for Halloween [Mystery Underground]) that already has two entries in the database under a different title (i.e. Mystery Underground: States of Emergency and Mystery Underground: States of Emergency). Both of the covers used for the two editions that are already in the database, however, give the title as Zombie King and Other Scary Short Stories for Halloween (Mystery Underground) and the ISBN of the copy I have matches that of the second GR entry. Worldcat's entry for the ISBN also gives Zombie King and Other Scary Short Stories for Halloween (Mystery Underground). Should the title be corrected?

message 2: by Greg (new)

Greg | 99 comments I should add that the Smashwords download page for the book gives Zombie King and Other Scary Short Stories for Halloween (Mystery Underground). I'm guessing that the 'Mystery Underground: States of Emergency' version was the original title and that the authors changed it at a later time but then this should have been reflected as a new edition of the book IMO.