What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Horror Book about the devil and a priest, psychologist, clown and firefighter

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mikiway (new)

Mikiway | 9 comments Hey guys I hope you can help me with this one.

I remember it was about a priest who was sent to exhume someone and came in touch with the devil. If I recall correctly other protagonists were a female psychologist who lost her daughter.
The daughter was captured by a pedophile man who also worked as a clown. He kept her and other kids in a secret in room in his house and tortured them. The daughter was rescued by a fire fighter.
I also remember a burning house.
Thanks in advance

message 2: by Mikiway (new)

Mikiway | 9 comments Help :( I gift 50€ to the person who helps me finding this book

message 3: by Debra (new)

Debra Firestone | 121 comments Wow, just from your heading, I want to read this book. I hope you find the title.

message 4: by Mikiway (new)

Mikiway | 9 comments Sorry English is not my native language

message 5: by Mikiway (new)

Mikiway | 9 comments I’m from zimbabwe

Joshua (ithildins) (ithildins) | 10 comments There's no need to offer any sort of reward; we booklovers help free of charge!

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38140 comments Mod
When did you read it? What country or region and time period is it set in? Author female or male?

message 8: by Mikiway (new)

Mikiway | 9 comments It was maybe 8 years ago. It was in the USA in modern times. Author was male.

message 9: by Tab (new)

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1507 comments Still looking for this?

message 11: by Mikiway (new)

Mikiway | 9 comments Yes

The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1507 comments Do you remember anything about the cover?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Judas Child (other topics)