2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Ida's 48 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ida (last edited Feb 13, 2018 01:10PM) (new)

Ida (zandrama) | 141 comments That's 4 books per month.

In 2017 my goal started off with 30 books, I read my 30th book in july 2017 and stretched it into 50 books. In the end I read 43 books during 2017.

I don't want to feel stressed out about my reading goals but I still want it to be a bit of a challenge. 48 books feels like the perfect balance.

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Ida wrote: "That's 4 books per month.
I don't want to feel stressed out about my reading goals but I still want it to be a bit of a challenge. 48 books feels like the perfect balance."

Sounds like a nice, balanced goal yet still challenging. Wishing you the best of luck with it Ida and above all I wish you a very happy reading year!

message 3: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Good Luck with your goal in 2018!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 55 comments Good luck with your goal!

message 5: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Hoping you had fun getting lost in some pages in your first month!

message 6: by Ida (new)

Ida (zandrama) | 141 comments Oh! I have obviously forgotten to keep this thread up to date. Whoops.

message 7: by Ida (new)

Ida (zandrama) | 141 comments Update: Feb 7th 2018

3. Jag är ju så jävla easy going - Done! ✅⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

message 9: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments You are doing great! Hoping March is a great month for you.

message 10: by Ida (new)

Ida (zandrama) | 141 comments Thank you 💕

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments “Reading brings us unknown friends” While the warm weather is coming I hope you make some new friends in May!

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments “I have always imagined paradise will be a kind of library.” I hope you find a corner in Paradise with some great books!!