Red Queen discussion

What’s your favorite RQ book?

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rose (new)

Rose (mangobookss) | 158 comments Mod
Mine is definitely Glass Sword. I love how the new powers are being discovered and that special academy like X-Men things they’ve got going. But, I hated the end, well, strongly disliked.

message 2: by Angela (new)

Angela (love2sing13) | 53 comments Same here! Glass Sword is my favorite!! It also has the least dramatic cliff hanger (although it still pained me to wait for Kings Cage)

message 3: by Juliette (new)

Juliette | 4 comments Kings cage is my favourite cause I love the chemistry between mare and maven and then her and cal. And also we get to see Evangeline’s POV

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments My favourite is King's Cage and I love seeing the story after Mare finds out about Maven. The only thing is that I wanted to see the story through Maven or Cal's POV

message 5: by Bailey (new)

Bailey Eilers My favorite is Glass Sword because I love the fight/battle scenes and the hunt for and introduction of newbloods. I do really like the fact that she wrote the different points of views in King's Cage

message 6: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I didn’t like glass sword. Mare was too caught up in her emotional issues and it lingered too long on the middle. King’s Cage was pretty perfect in my opinion.

message 7: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I loved them all! But I like Red Queen the most.

message 8: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments I like book 1 and 3 the most.
King's Cage never left my thoughts!

message 9: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Mare is so different now. I’m not sure which version I like more.

message 10: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments I guess I'm fine with her. She sure tries to understand more. I just want War Storm right now *lol*

message 11: by Lora (on hiatus) (new)

Lora (on hiatus) | 90 comments ikr!!

message 12: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments Yeah :)

message 13: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Only a little more than a month left!

message 14: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments Yeah :)

message 15: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments I'm happy I didn't have to wait long!

message 16: by dashofmagic (new)

dashofmagic | 13 comments Glass Sword. Probably....

message 17: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments Waiting for King’s Cage was horrible! I read it in two days and waited I think two years for it.

message 18: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments Yeah, I can't bear waiting so I wait for a series to end before I start it!
Just in case...

message 19: by cathy (new)

cathy (cibarracutie) | 1 comments Lore wrote: "My favorite is King's Cage and I love seeing the story after Mare finds out about Maven. The only thing is that I wanted to see the story through Maven or Cal's POV"

Omg same!! So frustrated we can't get to see Cal's POV.

message 20: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I was disappointed by Cal’s POV. I thought it was unnecessary.

message 21: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments I wanted more of Maven!

message 22: by Anidori (new)

Anidori (anidoriannabeth) | 235 comments I’m rereading Glass Swords and it is painful.

message 23: by Aqsa (new)

Aqsa (her_747) | 25 comments I'll re-read this whole series bur some time later.

message 24: by Audrey (new)

Audrey Ive read them all and loved them but, my favorite is War Storm!!! Not my favorite ending but love all the action!!!

message 25: by Lily (new)

Lily (galvadonexnorta) | 3 comments Loved King’s Cage with Evangeline’s POV but sadly Glass Sword was my least favorite. I would have preferred a bit more action.

message 26: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 15 comments Mod
(#1)
Red Queen
(#2)
Kings Cage
(#3)
War Storm (though I think its a very high cliffhanger. There should be more to it)

The Glass Sword literally almost put me to sleep. It was soooo boring. Well, not that boring, but still.

Obesehomingpigeon | 126 comments King's Cage is definitely the best. After having to deal with an entire novel devoid of the character who kept me with the series (I'm looking at you Glass Sword) it was amazing to get 400 pages of Maven's character development...

Even though it was mostly undone by War Storm🤷🏼‍♀️

Maya {Hurt me with the truth, but never comfort me with a lie} My favourite was either Red Queen or Glass Sword.

message 29: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte Plaster | 4 comments I loved War Storm with all the povs and characters and powers

sissi  the bibliophile  | 1 comments My favourite is the first! Red queen

message 31: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 15 comments Mod
Coolieo

message 32: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (shelle_bells) | 3 comments 1) King's cage - I completely fell in love with the book.
2) Red Queen - Where everything started and all the cute moments
3) Glass sword - All the new characters and cool powers
4) War storm - Love it but the ending was cut short.

message 33: by Regina (new)

Regina Alonzo | 3 comments King’s Cage is my favorite

bookworm.chronicles88 | 3 comments Glass Sword is my favorite, but I love Evangeline so War Storm too.