Silver Lunar Academy Role-play discussion

rp > Hideout/Anteiku thread

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

._.

message 2: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity It's late at night and Kaneki opened the door to Anteiku. "It's been a while since I've been here" Kaneki said walking in an turning on the lights.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yui climbs in through the window.

message 4: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "There is a door you know" Kaneki starts to clean an Touka sits down and admires for a little while.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Doors are my mortal enemy!" she says going into the kitchen area. "Hey is it ok if i make some coffee?" she asks.

message 6: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "Sure go ahead. This use to be the safe haven for ghouls when the CCG were actively hunting us. Guess thats started up again. There are bedrooms upstairs if you girls want to settle in" Touka heads upstairs

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yui makes some coffee.

message 8: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity " you can go upstairs with touka if you want"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okie." she says leaving the coffee there and going upstairs. "TOUKA, YOUR SAVIOR HAS RETURNED!"

message 10: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "Um, I didn't realize I had a savior," she says shes cleaned up the room to look as homely as possible.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course you do. I'm the savior of all men and women" she brags. Faith appears behind her. "Really?" she asks. Yui jumps and turns into a cat. She runs behind touka.. "Meanie" she hisses.

message 12: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "How did you find us?" (( we should totally have a rp cross over and bring in your two characters from the Tokyo ghoul rp that would be sweet))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((Would i have to change their names then? XD))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I have a tracker implanted in yui's brain"

Naofumi Iwatani (from The Rising of The Shield Hero) ☯ (ヅ) ꧁꧂✨ ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡   ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ (harleymoormann) | 79 comments Mod
((that's totally not creepy at all))

message 16: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity ((no the names can stay)) touka stares at faith speechless.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((Okie XD Two yukis.... interesting.. Wonder how this will turn out? XD))

"My poor brain..." she says holding her head. "I teleported it there. it doesn't harm you in the least."

message 18: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "um okay then"(( you should introduce them like they are running away from something and run into us and kaneki will know them and something like that or if you have any ideas))

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2017 01:20PM) (new)

((... ill try even tho i have no idea what i just read))

Yuki runs into ateiku with katzu. "There was a weird creature following us!" she says hiding behind Kaneki. A dog walks in and stares at them. "woof" it barks. Yuki runs up stairs. "ITS JUST A DOG" katzu says following her. Yuki runs into the room Yui and touka are in.

message 20: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity ((what if we changed the second yuki to yuri?)) "what are you doing katzu?" kaneki asks.

message 21: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "uh WHo are you " Touka asks

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Yuri" she replies. A dog runs in and yuri runs behind touka. Yui goes up to the dog still in her cat form. "Sit you mutt." she says coldly and the dog sits down whining. "Return to owner" she hisses and the dog runs off.

message 23: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity " well things certainly just got more interesting, who you yuri?"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuki turns into a human. "Shes a half ghoul, half demon, half meifwa."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yuri was being chased by a dog and i tried to stop her" katzu replied to Kaneki.

message 26: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "Stop who the dog or Yuri?" He said making some final cleaning touches

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Both" he replied.

message 28: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity "Ok I'm going to go upstairs to check on the girls want to come with?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 27, 2017 03:56PM) (new)

"Sure" he shrugs. The dog runs past them whining and runs out the door.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((Me: MY SSHIP!
The girl: i wanted-
Ad: HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA NO YOU DONT GET TO FINISH THAT SENTENCE!
Me: ;^; Ill one day kill you ad...))

message 31: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity Hey Kaneki " Touka blushes