Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Please Add Page Count

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anthony ➳ KeepReadingForward ➳ | 7 comments ISBN13: 9780062748263
ASINB06Y5K8M7Z
Book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...

I just bought this book onto my Kindle and noticed there wasn't a page number. There is another edition that listen the book having 112 pages (ebook, not Kindle). I quickly looked through the book and it appeared way to short for 112 pages. I checked Amazon and World Cat for their listing for amount of pages and were listed as 93 and 90 pages respectively.

Since I have the book on hand, I hand-counted the pages and counted out 72 pages excluding the other pages (cover, contents page, about author, etc). Including those pages, the total would be about 77 pages.

I'm not sure which would be the official number, but I kindly ask 72-77 pages to be listed for the Kindle Edition of the book.

Thank You.

message 2: by Melanie (last edited Dec 27, 2017 08:40AM) (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1764 comments Added page count of 93 for ASIN B06Y5K8M7Z per Amazon.

ISBN 9780062748263 has 112 pages per the publisher's site and thus will not be changed.

For ebooks, we take the page count from the publisher (and in the case of Kindle editions Amazon) as page count can vary based on the device used.

Anthony ➳ KeepReadingForward ➳ | 7 comments Alrighty, I wasn't sure which number was the official.
Thank you though :)