The Reading Challenge Group discussion

Personal Challenges - 2018 > Alessandra's 2018 Challenge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alessandra (last edited Dec 27, 2017 07:49AM) (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments After 1 year of complete absence in any bookish community I'm actually quiet nervous to open this topic, BUT after taking a year off I'm now ready to challenging myself by reading more genres etc. than I used to :-)

There is a chance that I might only join the TBR shelf related challenges this year though as I really need to tackle that shelf of 60 unread books.

As for bookish Goals in general: I'm not heading for any set numbre of books. The more the better. I want to try and get all those 60 books read, but as there are some real chunksters... we will see. I also want to try and reread at least 1 book a month as well as (re)read some mangas.

message 2: by Alessandra (last edited Feb 22, 2018 11:28PM) (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments - YEAR LONG CHALLENGES -

50 Book Challenge 2018
(view spoiler)

YEAR TO DATE:

Buyer's Remorse: The TBR Challenge 2018
Heading for: Level Four
(view spoiler)

Dust the Shelf (2018)
(view spoiler)

message 3: by Alessandra (last edited Feb 22, 2018 11:33PM) (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments - MAXI CHALLENGES -

New to You in 2018 (Jan-June)
(view spoiler)

message 4: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments - RESERVED FOR MINI CHALLENGES -

message 5: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) | 407 comments Alessandra wrote: "After 1 year of complete absence in any bookish community I'm actually quiet nervous to open this topic, BUT after taking a year off I'm now ready to challenging myself by reading more genres etc. ..."

Sounds good Alessandra! Wishing you the best of luck clearing your shelves and above all I hope you’ll have an amazing reading year!!

message 6: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments Thank you Susy :D

message 7: by LindaH (new)

LindaH | 153 comments Glad you’re here, Alessandra!

message 8: by Rosemarie, Obsessive Reader (new)

Rosemarie | 3657 comments Mod
Good luck on your challenges, Alessandra.

message 9: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments Thank you to you both & good luck on your challenges as well :D

message 10: by Alessandra (new)

Alessandra (chibisuke) | 266 comments I (finally) remembered that I have this topic and decided to update it :')
I'm not too sure if I will be counting the mangas I read (& will be reading) - I'm currently debating with myself if I could/should count them for the cereal challenge... we will see. For now I'll just keep track of them in the 50 books challenge...

So to sum up my reading so far this year:

- New To You In 2018: Level One -> accomplished, Level Two -> accomplished
- Read in January: 5 books, 7 mangas