Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Add books to my author profile

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brian (new)

Brian Anderson (dogeatdoug) | 25 comments Hi and Happy Holidays,
I need a few books added to my author profile. It seems I have an extra space between my names on my profile so it doesn't match my author name on the books. Here are the books that need to be added:

ASIN:
B01N6FM0BY
B01MYCESVD
B06XWJNMM1
B071462ZMJ
B0743MG3VR
B07756445W

And these two need to be removed:
B009K3186I
B007HNL0DY

Thanks!

☕ Lachgas ♿  (lachgas) | 6188 comments Hi Brian,
moved the books to your profile (and catched one PB edition of #11 floating around there too)

Removed the other two books, someone must have moved them accidentially to your profile.

To minor things for the future:
- if possible links to the books are better than just the ASIN (just easier to click for new tab instead of open new tabs and copy/paste ASIN then)
- you probably have recognized that yourself as the note was more than a year old, but librarian notes are not for asking for help (they are used for librarians work, e.g. noteing alternate cover editons or if something shouldn't be combined although it would look like at first look) we don't get information if anyone sets a librarian note and we can only see them if we're working on the book's edit page (or the general combine page of your profile).
So, we stumble across that more by accident than on purpose and it can take pretty long until someone read that.
The forum is the approriate spot to get help faster :)

message 3: by Brian (new)

Brian Anderson (dogeatdoug) | 25 comments Thanks!