2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2018 > Angela 70 books in 2018

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Diana After a couple of years where I read very few books I am a book worm again! I read 16 books in the last 2 months and 2 in the previous 10 months! My aim is to be more consistent and beat my historical record of 53 books in one year!

Wish me luck :)

message 2: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Angela wrote: "After a couple of years where I read very few books I am a book worm again! I read 16 books in the last 2 months and 2 in the previous 10 months! My aim is to be more consistent and beat my histori..."

Wow, that’s quite a change! Wishing you the best of luck and happy reading!!

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela Diana Thank you for your support!!

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela Diana 01. La leggenda del santo bevitore
First book of 2018!

message 5: by Marie (new)

Marie | 40 comments Good luck on beating your record this year with one book down already!
And a happy new year to you, Angela!

message 6: by Angela (new)

Angela Diana A happy new year to you too! I saw you want to read 100 books! That's impressive! Good luck :)

message 7: by Angela (new)

Angela Diana 02. Manon Lescaut

This book left me with mixed feelings. It would be so easy to loathe Manon, but still it's not possible. She is just a character that cannot control herself or the effects she has on the other people, even if this behaviour hurts the man she loves. On the other side her lover is the one that gave her all her power on him. Sometimes you just cannot help yourself, and that's absolutely true.

message 8: by Susy (new)

Susy (susysstories) Two read already, you're off to a good start Angela!

message 9: by Marie (new)

Marie | 40 comments Angela wrote: "A happy new year to you too! I saw you want to read 100 books! That's impressive! Good luck :)"

Thanks! Yeah it's an ambitious goal but this is the first year I will keep track of how much I read, so might as well make it challenging! And good to see that you have read two books already!

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Wishing you the best of luck with your goal this year.

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments Two months down ten to go! I hope March is a success for you. You are doing great!

message 12: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments A book is a dream that you hold in your hand. I hope that April brings you many more five star reads. Do you have a stand out book so far this year?

message 13: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!

message 14: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12028 comments I hope May is a fantastic month filled with books and sunshine!