Mount TBR 2018 discussion

Level 3: Mt. Vancouver (36) > Jennifer’s goal

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) I’m starting at 36. I read over 50 books last year and I’m aiming to complete multiple challenges this year including Goodreads, Popsugar, and probably at least one more. I think I probably have at least 150 physical books and 200 ebooks that I haven’t read yet!! I just updated by TBR list and pre-ordered a couple of books so they can count for this challenge lol. I’m a book addict what can I say?

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) Welcome to the rest of the addicts and happy reading!

message 3: by Louise (new)

Louise | 28 comments I also got a lot of new books for chrismas that I can just squeeze into the 2018 challenge :-) :-)

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (kateunabridged) | 5 comments I'm attempting the popsugar too! Good luck!

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) Kate wrote: "I'm attempting the popsugar too! Good luck!"

Thank you! You too! 😃😃

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) So far I’ve read 2 books, and I’m working on my third.

message 7: by Sue (new)

Sue Lauzon | 10 comments Really good start Jennifer!! Keep it up!! I am also doing the Popsugar challenge but I did alter a few of the requirements so I could use books that I already own (physical or ebooks). My goal is to read 60 books for TBR (Mount Kilimanjaro) and the 50 books for the Popsugar one.

message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) Sue wrote: "Really good start Jennifer!! Keep it up!! I am also doing the Popsugar challenge but I did alter a few of the requirements so I could use books that I already own (physical or ebooks). My goal is t..."

Thanks! About to finish a graphic novel I’m reading for the. Book Riot challenge which will be book #3! I imagine I will increase my mount TBR amount but I wanted to leave room for library books and books that come out this year.

message 9: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) I’ve read 15 books so far and 8 of them count towards the Mount TBR Challenge!! Making a very small dent in my pile.

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jent998) I finished my challenge! Read 36 books for Mount TBR Challenge but have read 70 books total so far including completing the popsugar 2018 challenge and the 2018 book Riot read Harder challenge!

message 11: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessika_56) Great job, congrats!!