Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Darkened Demigod-need ISBN fix

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Phillips (drshawnphillips) | 4 comments I added my new book but added in the e-Book ISBN number instead of the paperback ISBN number (yeah, I know one doesn't need an e-Book ISBN, but it helps me track things).

Could someone please make the change for me?
- Darkened Demigod: Weapon of War
- ISBN: 9780982644621

Thank you tons,
Shawn

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20808 comments I moved one edition of Darkened Demigod to your profile (it was on a different author profile) and combined it with the other edition: https://www.goodreads.com/work/editio...

Both are now listed as paperback. From your post I can't tell which isbn is for which edition, but since both are on your profile now, you should be able to change the format on the edition with the ebook isbn from paperback to ebook.

message 3: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Phillips (drshawnphillips) | 4 comments Sorry I violated the first law (state which ISBN is which), but what you did was just what I needed. I was able to fix things and then set up a book giveaway for next Friday.

Thank you tons,
Shawn

message 4: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20808 comments Shawn wrote: "Sorry I violated the first law (state which ISBN is which), but what you did was just what I needed. I was able to fix things and then set up a book giveaway for next Friday."

Things are not how they are suppposed to be. There are still two paperback editions, when you said there was also an ebook.

Also (re)movings isbn's is not allowed.