EVERYONE Has Read This but Me - The Catch-Up Book Club discussion

[ARCHIVES] FOR FUN > Kindle Unlimited

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 799 comments A place to list the best books you’ve read on Kindle Unlimited (if you use it). I just got a subscription and the selection is not as broad as I had hoped! I would love to see what others have found on there that they have loved!

✺Zen Orchid ✺ | 5 comments I kind of felt the same way. I've read some mystery and other YA there and didn't feel as if I was reading books that was thoroughly edited and the best choices amazon could have selected to be featured on amazon kindle. But few books I have read that was there was good.

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 799 comments I see The Gender Game series is on there and I want to try that. Also saw Animal Farm and Wayward Pines. That’s all that’s grabbing me so far though.

message 4: by Helen (new)

Helen Roldan (helensofia) | 5 comments Definitely A Handmaid's Tale. I used the audio option as well as the reg e-book option as I was reading the book. Loved that both were possible in the kindle version.

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 799 comments I’ve already read Handmaid’s Tale, but maybe I’ll try the audio version just for the experience!

message 6: by Hibi (new)

Hibi (hibikime) I very regularly browse on Amazon to add books I want to my wishlist but of the hundred or so books on my list only 5 or so are available on kindle unlimited.

Perhaps some genres (eg. ones I don't read) are better represented than others?

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 99 comments The Tracey Crosswhite series by Robert Dugovni are great and anything by Mark Edwards although his work is very disturbing...

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah | 799 comments Thanks, Jessica! I’ll check that out.

I just finished The Kurim Case and would recommend it, especially if you can handle disturbing things. It’s an insane case of child abuse involving multiple adults.

I’m almost done with The Gender Game and it’s a decent YA dystopian novel.