Just One More Page! discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celia (new)

Celia  (celiaisreading) | 60 comments Mod
The question technically is Are you excited about Deathly Hallows movie or afraid it won´t do the book justice? But since it´s 2017 and the movie came out a long time ago I´ll change the question.

Did you like Cursed Child?
NO
NO
NO
NO
I hate it. I will never consider it canon. I consider it fanfiction. Because that what it looks like. (If you haven´t read it, spoiler alert)

All the time turner stuff looks like teenager fanfiction, but what really pisses me off is Delphi. Like, wtf??
Why would Voldemort want to have a child with Bellatrix in the middle of a war and at the age of 70??
The whole point of Voldemort was trying to be inmortal, he was never interested in reproducing.
If we wanted a kid, he could have had it when he was young and had a lot more power.
The whole point doesn´t make any sense

message 2: by Baya (new)

Baya (baya_ohana) | 34 comments I hate the Cursed Child and agree with everything you said. I just pretend that the book doesn’t exist and I’m happy.
Also, Albus was annoying.
Neville was mentioned a bunch of times but I didn’t see him.
Ron gifting a love potion.
Harry being worst father of the year.
Draco being the only tolerable character (+Scorpius)
And that’s how I know this book is madness.

message 3: by Celia (new)

Celia  (celiaisreading) | 60 comments Mod
So true. I can't believe like the book. I would love to see the play because it's probably really cool to watch, but it's not canon for me and it will never be.